Used Vivid S6 GE
The Vivid S6 Signature Class is a cardiovascular ultrasound system
- Smart Depth adapts frequency, focus position and several internal parameters automatically to the selected depth.
- SmartStress improves workflow, shortens optimization time and provides reproducibility.
- Live Anatomical M-Mode makes on-axis measurements easy to obtain, even in non-standard planes.
- Automatic Tissue and Spectrum Optimization provide automatic optimization with one touch of a button that’s well within reach.
- Speckle Reduction Imaging reduces speckle noise, and improves signal-to-noise ratio.
- LOGIQView permits the user to view wide scenarios by building up the image while moving the probe.
- Wide Aperture receives with two narrower beams instead of one wider beam, for higher lateral resolution and better penetration.
- Compound Imaging improves vessel wall definition, spatial and contrast resolution.
- Usability is extended with our OB package, and pediatric/fetal applications.
- Blood Flow Imaging (BFI) gives you a better understanding and delineation of directional blood flow in vessels.
- IMT measuring technology dramatically reduces the time taken to perform the carotid artery’s intima-media thickness measurements.
- New ergonomic design can reduce fatigue and discomfort, and promote efficiency and well-being, when performing mobile studies.
- Weight: approx. 150 lbs.
- Display Screen: 17-inch High-Resolution TFT LCD
- Phased Array
- Multiplane TEE
- Doppler Pencil
Modes of Operation
- B-Mode (2D)
- M-Mode (M)
- Color Doppler
- Color M-Mode
- Anatomical M-Mode
- Spectral Doppler
- CW Doppler
- Tissue Doppler
- PW Doppler
- PW Doppler w/ High PRF
- GE 3S-RS – 1.5-3.6MHz, Phased Array
- GE 5S-RS – 2-5MHz, Phased Array
- GE 7S-RS – 3.5-8.0MHz, Phased Array
- GE 10S-RS – 4.5-11.5MHz, Phased Array
- GE 8L-RS – 4-13MHz, Linear
- GE 12L-RS – 6-13MHz, Linear
- GE 4C-RS – 1.8-6.0MHz, Convex
- GE 8C-RS – 4.7-11.0MHz, Microconvex
- GE e8C-RS – 4.7-11.0MHz, Microconvex
- GE P2D – 2.0MHz, Doppler Pencil
- GE P6D – 6.0MHz, Doppler Pencil
- GE 6T-RS – 2.9-8.0MHz, Multiplane TEE
- GE 9T-RS – 4-10MHz, Multiplane TEE
- GE 6T – 2.9-8.0MHz, Multiplane TEE
- GE 9T – 4-10MHz, Multiplane TEE