Surgical Sutures Silk Braided
Silk surgical suture is a non-absorbable sterile suture composed of an organic protein called fibroin. This protein is derived from the domesticated species Bombyx Mory of the family bombycidae.
Suture characteristics include, braided wax coated black or twisted uncoated white virgin or twisted uncoated white virgin or twisted uncoated White.
Silk surgical meets all requirements established by the United States Pharmacopeia (U.S.P) for non-absorbable surgical sutures. This sutures in USA can be only for veterinary use, in other countries it can be used in human or vet. Has excellent customers review (see below).
Silk surgical suture is indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including use in cardiovascular and ophthalmic and neurological procedures.
Silk surgical suture elicits minimal acute inflammatory reaction in tissue, which is followed by general encapsulation of the suture by fibrous connective tissue. While Silk is not absorbed progressive degradation of proteinaceous silk fiber in vivo may result in gradual loss of the suture. Stensile strength over time.
Available Sizes of SILK Braided, 75cm with needle
- Size 2/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 26mm
- Size 2/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 30mm
- Size 3/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 19mm
- Size 3/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 25mm
- Size 4/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 20mm
- Size 5/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 16mm
- Size 5/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 20mm
- Size 6/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 15mm
- Size 0 Reverse cutting 3/8 30mm
- Size 1 Reverse cutting 3/8 35mm
- Size 2 Reverse cutting 3/8 40mm
- Size 3 Reverse cutting 3/8 45mm
"Quick shipping and as advertised. Thx!" Buyer: docmedeiros
"A+ seller" Buyer: computersportsguy1113
"As described and fair price" Buyer: goballz