Polypropylene monofilament surgical suture is a sterile non-absorbable isostatic crystalline stereoisomer of linear hydrocarbon polymer containing little or no monofilament (undyed) and monofilament (either D &C blue #6 or corpper phthalocyanineblue dye).
Polypropylene monofilament surgical suture meets all requirements established by the United States Pharmacopeia (U.S.P) for NON-absorbable surgical sutures. This are for Veterinary use ONLY in the USA (in other countries it can be used for human or vet).
Polypropylene is indicated for use in general soft tissue approxiomation and/or ligation, including use in cardiovascular and ophthalmic procedures.
Polypropylene elicits minimal acute inflammatory rreaction in tissues, which is followed by gradual encapsulation of the suture by fibrous connective tissue. Polypropylene monofilament surgical suture is not absorbed, nor is any significant change in tinsel strength known to occur in vivo.
Has excellent customers review. "Awesome Seller, Thank You!" Buyer: prepping_2_survive
Available Sizes for Polypropylene Monofilament, 75cm with Needle:
- Size 2/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 30mm
- Size 3/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 25mm
- Size 4/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 20mm
- Size 5/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 20mm
- Size 5/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 25mm
- Size 1: Reverse cutting 3/8, 35mm
- Size 2: Reverse cutting 3/8, 40mm
- Size 3: Reverse cutting 3/8, 45mm