USED 2010 SiEMENS Cypress PLUS with Two Probes
This listing is for a used SiEMENS Cypress Plus with used 7L-3 Linear Vascular Probe, and used 3V2c Adult Cardiac Probe. 2010 Model Year
- Cart-based system coverts into to a hand-held unit which allows a wide-range of access for your patients.
- High temporal resolution and sensitivity in color Doppler presents precise information to better the results of your patient.
- Advanced ergonomic with the layout feature of the home-base control allows you to learn and operate this system easily.
- Excellent image quality is due to the advanced transducer technology that moves into the ACUSON Sequoia system.
- Network connectivity with CypressViewer ultrasound software allows you to study your reviews and analysis offline.
- The fully digital proprietary system architecture permits the imaging to perform with excellence for your diagnostic.
- Up-to-date communication and workflow is managed by the Digital connectivity with DICOM standard output to PACS and DICOM Modality Work-list.
- Transesophageal transducer is compatible to all Siemens echocardiography platforms. This allows you to use the system universally for any V5ms TEE transducer throughout your clinic.
- Depth (with keyboard up): 7.64 in (19.4 cm)
- Display Screen: 12.1-inch Integrated digital flat panel display with tilt
- Height: 13.67 in (34.7 cm)
- Weight: 19 lbs (8.6 kg)
- Width: 15.58 in (39.6 cm)
- Peripheral Vascular
- Adult and Pediatric Transthoracic Echocardiography (TTE)
- Intracardiac Echocardiography (ICE) with ACUSON AcuNav ultrasound catheters
- Abdominal Vascular
- Multiplane Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
- CW Spectral Doppler
- Multiplane TEE
- Linear Array
- Phased Array
- Curved-Linear Array
- Color Doppler Velocity
- PW Spectral Doppler
- Duplex with PW and CW Doppler
- 2D Fundamental and Harmonic Imaging
- Color Doppler Energy
- CW Spectral Doppler
- ACUSON 7V3c – 4-6MHz, Phased Array (Pediatric TTE)
- ACUSON 4C1 – 2-4MHz, Curved Array
- ACUSON AcuNav 8F - 5-7MHZ, Ultrasound Catheter
- ACUSON Aux CW – 2.0MHz, Non-Imaging , CW Spectral Doppler (Adult and Pediatric TTE)
- ACUSON 3V2c – 2-4MHz, Phased Array (Adult TTE)
- ACUSON 7L3 – 5-7MHz, Linear Array
- ASUCON V5ms -3-6MHz, Phased Array (Adult Multiplane TEE)
- ACUSON AcuNav 10F, 5-7MHz, Ultrasound Catheter