SonoScape A6V Demo Model
BEST Portable Black & White Hand Carry System - offers excellent image quality!
A6 is a full digital B/W HCU Sonogram system with 6kg weight and it is integrated with a lot of ergonomic designs to make it easy-to-use and excellent for diagnosis. Besides this special design, the biggest strength of A6 is the premium image quality which is comparable to high-end cart-based B/W ultrasound systems. We think A6V is the best deal for mixed practice. Below are the reasons.
- This is Famous brand name ultrasound, very popular in all over the world with excellent image quality.
- Unique features for veterinary rectal probe L761V:
- High Frequency 4-12MHz which allows very clear image-there is not another ultrasound with such high frequency for rectal probe. There are some ultrasound with rectal probe that goes up to 10MHz, but sacrifice the size of lens which is low like 50 or 55mm. Some ultrasounds have rectal probe with lens 70mm, but then the frequency is only 5.5/6.5/7.5MHz. To make rectal probe with high frequency and long lens 70mm is very hard. Only SonoScape can do this. Long lens 70mm and high frequency 4-12Mhz has only SonoScape A6V, and experienced monographers know how important this is.
- Rectal probe has 128 Elements which is import and for clear image (Most of the ultrasound shave rectal probe with 80 elements).
- Cord 10 Foot long (Most of the rectal probes are 7 Foot long).
- Unique Veterinary Abdominal Micro-Convex probe-C612
- This probe has frequency 5-9MHz (most probe safe up to 8.00MHz)
- The C612 probe has very wide angle. Excellent for examination of all sizes of dogs and cats.
- The probe is very small and light. Very good for work even with smallest animals.
- Unique Convex probe C351 This probe goes very Deep up to 350mm (the other ultrasound have convex probe that goes up to 250mm). The deep is very important for checking bigger animals, like largest goats, sheep, pigs and also horses. There is not other convex probe in the market today that works better for horses then C351.
- Large 12" Adjustable LCD screen - LCD screen is much better the CRT screen, and has better image quality and it is lighter.
- Image on full screen - Images are displayed largely, using most of the screen, making it very easy to work with. (There are ultrasounds with 12" screen but the image is only displayed on half of the screen, which will produce an image similar to having a 10" screen.)
- The machine has 32 Channels - which improves the image quality (most of ultrasounds with low price are with 16 Channels, few with 24)
- Sonoscape A6V like standard comes with carrying bag on wheels. (retail price is $300).
- Sonoscape A6V like standard comes with built in battery. (for other models it is optional and cost $300-$500).
- DICOM is standard configuration too. (For many models it is optional and cost $500).
- A6V is light weight only 12LBs easy to cary.
- Sonoscape A6V like standard comes with two probe connectors (for many ultrasounds second connector is optional and cost $300)
- A6V supports many laser printers (many models do not accept it, or just 1-2 models), which is very imprtanty since laser printers are very affordable $100-$150.
Features of SonoScape A6V Vet Ultrasound
- Position adjustable 12" LCD monitor
- Weight less than 6kg, Convertible trolley design
- Application fields: General, Radiology, OB/GYN, Vascular, Urology, Anesthesia, Emergency, ICU, Physiotherapy, MSK, Pediatric, etc.
- THI technology with Five Variable Frequency
- Intuitive operation with M-Tuning one-key image optimization
- Clip-board function for quick patient image capture and review
- 180° endocavity probe with Temp-detection Technology
- Full patient database solutions: DVD, USB storage, PDF report, AVI/JPEG, DICOM3.0, etc.
- Built-in high capacity Li-ion battery
Sonogram Machine A6V veterinary Portable Black and White Hand Carry VET System
- Professional human or veterinary software: Canine, Feline, Bovine, Equine, Ovine,
- Specific veterinary transducers: Endocavity, High frequency micro-convex, High frequency phased array
Standard SonoScape A6V Demo Model Configuration
- Built-in Linux system
- Full digital beam former
- High resolution; industrial-grade COLOR LCD
- The back-lit operator panel is ergonomically designed for comfortable and efficient ease of use even in dark room
- Built-in storage, archive for doctor for later review, making the analysis easier
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Cine Memory, Image memory, storage image measurable 8-steps TGC continuously adjustable 5 frequency-selection for each probe, working frequency from 2.0MHz to 12.0MHz (probe depending)
- Chroma: 8 types
- Imaging mode: Tissue harmonic Imaging, B, B+B, B+M, M, 4B
- Shortcuts Key
- One button optimization
- Integrated workstation
- PDF report
- VET software package
- Two Probes connectors and selectable via keyboard and Hot swap
- Net weight: Approx 6kg (without probe) C351, 6-2MHz/R50mm, Abdominal Convex Probe
Optional SonoScape A6V Ultrasound Machine Transducers
- C351, 6-2MHz/R50mm, Abdominal Convex Probe
- C543, 8-3MHz/R40mm, Abdominal, Pediatric Convex Probe
- C312, 5-2MHz/R15mm, Adult Cardiology Convex Probe
- C612, 9-4MHz/R13mm, Pediatric, Veterinary Convex Probe
- L745, 11-5MHz/46mm, Vascular Small Parts Linear Probe
- 6V5, 9-4MHz/R10.3mm, Endovaginal Probe
- C721, 11-5MHz/R20mm, Convex Probe, 70 degree
- C741, 11-5MHz/R40mm, Convex Probe, 65 degree
- L761V, 11-5MHz/60mm, Linear Probe
- L3, 6-2MHz/100mm, Linear Probe
- L561V 7-3MHz/60mm, Linear Endocavity probe
Optional SonoScape A6V Accessories
- Trolley for A6 V
- Footswitch for A6 V for freeze
- External DVD-RW for storage
- Travel suitcase
Optional Biopsy guide for SonoScape A6V transducers
- Biopsy guide for C351 probe (Metal)
- Biopsy guide for L745 probe (Metal)
- Biopsy guide for 6V4 probe (Metal)
- Biopsy guide for EC2 probe(Metal)
- Biopsy guide for EC2 probe(Disposal)
- Biopsy guide for BCC9-4 bi-plane (Metal)