SonoScape A6 Demo
Human SonoScape A6 offers BEST image quality. Demo model used for one hour for demonstration.
A6 is a full digital B/W HCU system with 6kg weight and it is integrated with a lot of ergonomic designs to make it easy-to-use and excellent for diagnosis. Besides this special design, the biggest strength of A6 is the premium image quality which is comparable to hi-end cart-based B/W ultrasound systems.
This model offers ease of use and is easy on the neck due to the 30º adjustable positon. This reliable and easy-to-use ultrasound scanner can be used in abdominal, OB/GYN, radiology, small parts, and the emerging applications, such as ICU, emergency, anesthesia, MSK, and so on.
- Position adjustable 12" LCD monitor
- Weight less than 6kg, Convertible trolley design
- Application fields: General, Radiology, OB/GYN, Vascular, Urology, Anesthesia, Emergency, ICU, Physiotherapy, MSK, Pediatric, etc.
- THI technology with Five Variable Frequency
- Intuitive operation with M-Tuning one-key image optimization
- Clip-board function for quick patient image capture and review
- 180° endocavity probe with Temp-detection Technology
- Full patient database solutions: DVD, USB storage, PDF report, AVI/JPEG, DICOM3.0, etc.
- Built-in high capacity Li-ion battery
Standard configuration including
- Built-in Linux system
- Full digital beam former
- High resolution; industrial-grade COLOR LCD
- The back-lit operator panel is ergonomically designed for comfortable and efficient ease of use even in dark room
- Built-in storage, archive for doctor for later review, making the analysis easier
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Cine Memory, Image memory, storage image measurable 8-steps TGC continuously adjustable 5 frequency-selection for each probe, working frequency from 2.0MHz to 12.0MHz (probe depending)
- Chroma: 8 types
- Imaging mode: Tissue harmonic Imaging, B, B+B, B+M, M, 4B
- Shortcuts Key
- One button optimization
- Integrated workstation
- PDF report
- VET software package
- Two Probes connectors and selectable via keyboard and Hot swap
- Net weight: Approx 6kg (without probe) C351, 6-2MHz/R50mm, Abdominal Convex Probe
- C351, 6-2MHz/R50mm, Abdominal Convex Probe
- C543, 8-3MHz/R40mm, Abdominal, Pediatric Convex Probe
- C312, 5-2MHz/R15mm, Adult Cardiology Convex Probe
- C612, 9-4MHz/R13mm, Pediatric, Veterinary Convex Probe
- L745, 11-5MHz/46mm, Vascular Small Parts Linear Probe
- 6V5, 9-4MHz/R10.3mm, Endovaginal Probe
- C721, 11-5MHz/R20mm, Convex Probe, 70 degree
- C741, 11-5MHz/R40mm, Convex Probe, 65 degree
- L761V, 11-5MHz/60mm, Linear Probe
- L3, 6-2MHz/100mm, Linear Probe
- L561V 7-3MHz/60mm, Linear Endocavity probe
- Trolley for A6 V
- Footswitch for A6 V for freeze
- External DVD-RW for storage
- Travel suitcase
Optional Biopsy guide for transducer
- Biopsy guide for C351 probe (Metal)
- Biopsy guide for L745 probe (Metal)
- Biopsy guide for 6V4 probe (Metal)
- Biopsy guide for EC2 probe(Metal)
- Biopsy guide for EC2 probe(Disposal)
- Biopsy guide for BCC9-4 bi-plane (Metal)
Very accomadating and promptly returned emails. Enjoying the new ultrasound
Good ultrasound, good Image for the price, recently took a ultrasound and embryo transfer class at the Breeders Assistant school in Tomball Texas, and they use the same one A6V, I dindnt have to take mine, I’m glad I got that ultrasound.
The machine has met my expectations. The larger screen is quite an improvement over other machines I looked at. The travel case will be a nice asset. The user manual could be more helpful though the machine appears to be fairly intuitive.
Owner - Shelly
Great quality detail!