This thing has made me tons of money. Decent image, easy to use. I need a tendon probe for it now....
SonoScape A6 Used
I' am enjoying it works well. I wish a dust cover would of come with it. And some covers for the probe. Since we are going in large intestine it's hard to keep the gel on it
Great machine. Works great, great images. Fast delivery. Awesome people to work with in getting this machine.
SonoScape A6 Demo
Human SonoScape A6 offers BEST image quality. Demo model used for one hour for demonstration.
A6 is a full digital B/W HCU system with 6kg weight and it is integrated with a lot of ergonomic designs to make it easy-to-use and excellent for diagnosis. Besides this special design, the biggest strength of A6 is the premium image quality which is comparable to hi-end cart-based B/W ultrasound systems.
This model offers ease of use and is easy on the neck due to the 30º adjustable positon. This reliable and easy-to-use ultrasound scanner can be used in abdominal, OB/GYN, radiology, small parts, and the emerging applications, such as ICU, emergency, anesthesia, MSK, and so on.
- Position adjustable 12" LCD monitor
- Weight less than 6kg, Convertible trolley design
- Application fields: General, Radiology, OB/GYN, Vascular, Urology, Anesthesia, Emergency, ICU, Physiotherapy, MSK, Pediatric, etc.
- THI technology with Five Variable Frequency
- Intuitive operation with M-Tuning one-key image optimization
- Clip-board function for quick patient image capture and review
- 180° endocavity probe with Temp-detection Technology
- Full patient database solutions: DVD, USB storage, PDF report, AVI/JPEG, DICOM3.0, etc.
- Built-in high capacity Li-ion battery
Standard configuration including
- Built-in Linux system
- Full digital beam former
- High resolution; industrial-grade COLOR LCD
- The back-lit operator panel is ergonomically designed for comfortable and efficient ease of use even in dark room
- Built-in storage, archive for doctor for later review, making the analysis easier
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Cine Memory, Image memory, storage image measurable 8-steps TGC continuously adjustable 5 frequency-selection for each probe, working frequency from 2.0MHz to 12.0MHz (probe depending)
- Chroma: 8 types
- Imaging mode: Tissue harmonic Imaging, B, B+B, B+M, M, 4B
- Shortcuts Key
- One button optimization
- Integrated workstation
- PDF report
- VET software package
- Two Probes connectors and selectable via keyboard and Hot swap
- Net weight: Approx 6kg (without probe) C351, 6-2MHz/R50mm, Abdominal Convex Probe
- C351, 6-2MHz/R50mm, Abdominal Convex Probe
- C543, 8-3MHz/R40mm, Abdominal, Pediatric Convex Probe
- C312, 5-2MHz/R15mm, Adult Cardiology Convex Probe
- C612, 9-4MHz/R13mm, Pediatric, Veterinary Convex Probe
- L745, 11-5MHz/46mm, Vascular Small Parts Linear Probe
- 6V5, 9-4MHz/R10.3mm, Endovaginal Probe
- C721, 11-5MHz/R20mm, Convex Probe, 70 degree
- C741, 11-5MHz/R40mm, Convex Probe, 65 degree
- L761V, 11-5MHz/60mm, Linear Probe
- L3, 6-2MHz/100mm, Linear Probe
- L561V 7-3MHz/60mm, Linear Endocavity probe
- Trolley for A6 V
- Footswitch for A6 V for freeze
- External DVD-RW for storage
- Travel suitcase
Optional Biopsy guide for transducer
- Biopsy guide for C351 probe (Metal)
- Biopsy guide for L745 probe (Metal)
- Biopsy guide for 6V4 probe (Metal)
- Biopsy guide for EC2 probe(Metal)
- Biopsy guide for EC2 probe(Disposal)
- Biopsy guide for BCC9-4 bi-plane (Metal)