Suited for all clinical settings!
Mindray DP-50 is compact and lightweight for enhanced mobility. It is equipped with advanced imaging technologies allowing deeper penetration and faster image acquisition with higher resolution. Suited for all clinical settings.
It offers quality, speed, and flexibility! Some features of the Mindray DP-50 are listed below.
- 15" high definition LCD, tilt display
- Dynamic Beam Forming
- iBeamTM Spatial Compounding Imaging
- iClearTM Speckle Reduction Imaging
- (THI) Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- (TSI) Tissue Specific Imaging
- B Steer, Trapezoid Imaging, Colorization
- Sleek, streamlined, compact shape
- User-friendly keyboard and controls
- High sensitivity, wideband transducers
- Multi-frequency, up to 4 imaging frequencies in each transducer
- Imaging from 2 to 10 MHz
- Up to 140-degree scanning angle
- General-purpose and specialty transducers
- Needle guide brackets
- Li-ion battery, endurance time: >120 min
- Backlit control panel
Very impressed with the quality. Bought "used" and ended up with what looks like a new machine. Not a mark on it. Much better machine than expected. Worth every penny spent.
Purchased a 6 months used ultrasound and wasn't expecting much other than it being functional. Surprised when received the ultrasound that it was nicely packaged, in a new looking case with the power supply and probe all neatly packed and the ultrasound itself also looked new without blemish. I wouldn't have been able to tell if it was sold as new. In terms of function, I haven't used it much beyond FAST scans which doesn't require in-depth use of its functionality but it served my purpose.
Came quickly, turns on, now to figure it out!
Chison ECO1 Vet
want to write a lot, but I will write little and concisely.I have been working as a veterinarian for 15 years. I have never seen a company like keebo. thank you so much.