Suited for all clinical settings!
Mindray DP-50 is compact and lightweight for enhanced mobility. It is equipped with advanced imaging technologies allowing deeper penetration and faster image acquisition with higher resolution. Suited for all clinical settings.
It offers quality, speed, and flexibility! Some features of the Mindray DP-50 are listed below.
- 15" high definition LCD, tilt display
- Dynamic Beam Forming
- iBeamTM Spatial Compounding Imaging
- iClearTM Speckle Reduction Imaging
- (THI) Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- (TSI) Tissue Specific Imaging
- B Steer, Trapezoid Imaging, Colorization
- Sleek, streamlined, compact shape
- User-friendly keyboard and controls
- High sensitivity, wideband transducers
- Multi-frequency, up to 4 imaging frequencies in each transducer
- Imaging from 2 to 10 MHz
- Up to 140-degree scanning angle
- General-purpose and specialty transducers
- Needle guide brackets
- Li-ion battery, endurance time: >120 min
- Backlit control panel
Came quickly, turns on, now to figure it out!
Chison ECO1 Vet
want to write a lot, but I will write little and concisely.I have been working as a veterinarian for 15 years. I have never seen a company like keebo. thank you so much.
I needed an ultrasound for snakes, this machine works great but did not give the detail I needed for my snakes. Sent it back and upgraded. The company was very nice about the exchange.
strongly recommend these units to every one, beginers or advanced, we can see, a great variety of pathologies, very easy to export to Radiologist or just your PC.