Quality and affordable!
WED-180 is full digital ultrasound system that is able to process real time images display. It offers more than 40 body marks. Many probes are optional for clinic diagnosis demands. Offers high resolution.
The full digital ultrasound system is used for abdominal, obstetric, cardiac and small body parts ultrasound and sonography. Due to its compact in size and weight, it is very user-friendly. Features of WED-180 are listed below.
- Probes 96 elements.
- Convex probe-128 elements
- Net weight: 6.1kg
- 12.1” TFT color LCD (1024*768)
- THI (tissue harmonic imaging)
- Automatic report generation (Normal/OB)
- Probe automatic identification (2 probe connectors)
- Scanning angle adjustment (Convex)
- pseudo color: 3 difference
- Scanning mode: Convex/Linear/Micro-convex
- Display modes: B, B+B, B+M, M, 4B ,B+2B, 6B, 12B
- Scanning depth: 40mm-240mm
- Gray scales: 256
- Cine-loop: 500 frame
- Image permanent storage: 64 frames
- Image conversion: up/down, left/right, black/white
- pseudo color: 3
- Local zoom: 2 times both in real-time and frozen
- Measurement: distance, circumference, area, volume, EF rate, heart rate
- OB measurments: EDD, GA, FW ( BPD, GS, CRL, FL, HC, AC )
- Port: PAL-D , USB 2.0, RS-232
- Monitor:12.1 inch color LCD (brightness/contrast adjustable)
- Body marks: 40
- Comment: date&time, name, pid,sex, age, doctor, hospital, annotation (whole screen comment input)
- Wide application: abdominal, OB/GYN, urology, cardiology, small parts examination, etc.
- Power supply: AC 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
- Standard configuration:
- 60R/3.5MHz Convex
- L40/7.5MHz Linear
- 20R/5.0MHz Micro-Convex
- 10R/6.5MHz Transvaginal & Convex
- 13R/6.5MHz Transvaginal & Convex
- L40/7.5MHz Endorectal Linear
- Video Printer
- Biopsy Bracket