Voluson i Refurbished
GE Healthcare’s Voluson i compact ultrasound , is a remarkable combination of performance and reliability with industry leading Volume Ultrasound technology to deploy High End Ultrasound Imaging in a convenient laptop design. The Voluson i offers exceptional image quality for all applications that can use these premium features.
- Lightweight and portable
- Battery operation
- Real-Time 4D
- 3D Multiplanar Display
- 3D Power Doppler
- Automatic Optimization (AO)
- Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) and CrossXBeam deliver advanced computational power, allowing for simultaneous processing of CrossXBeam CRI and SRI together – enabling added speckle reduction, contrast resolution and image clarity.
- HD-Flow uses a bi-directional Doppler feature to achieve a more sensitive vascular study and reduce overwriting.
- Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) allows for image quality in either a single plane or all three planes of a volume acquisition
- Spatio-Temporal Image Correlation (STIC) captures a full virtual fetal heart cycle in real time, and the volume can be saved for offline analysis.
- Tomographic Ultrasound Imaging (TUI) makes analysis and documentation of dynamic studies easier with a simultaneous view of multiple parallel slices of a volume data set.
- Virtual Organ Computer-aided AnaLysis (VOCAL) is a semi-automated volume measurement tool that utilizes computer technology to provide accurate volume calculations.
- Height: 59 mm (2.3 in)
- Width: 358 mm (14.2 in)
- Depth: 313 mm (12.4 in)
- Weight (no peripherals): 11 lb (5 kg)
- Display Screen: 15-inch High-Resolution TFT LCD Screen
- GE RAB2-5-RS – 1.5-5.3MHz, Convex Volume
- GE RAB4-8-RS – 2.0-7.5MHz, Convex Volume (requires BT07 or higher software)
- GE RIC5-9-RS – 3.7-9.3MHz, Convex Volume
- GE RSP6-16-RS – 5.6-18.4MHz, Linear Volume
- GE RNA5-9-RS – 3.3-9.1MHz, Convex Volume (requires BT07 or higher software)
- GE 4C-RS – 1.6-4.6MHz, Convex
- GE E8C-RS – 3.6-10.0MHz, Convex
- GE 12L-RS – 3.7-11.3MHz, Linear
- Convex Array
- Linear Array
- Volume ‘4D’ Convex Array
- Volume ‘4D’ Linear Array
Operating Modes of Operation
- B-Mode (2D)
- M-Mode (M)
- M-Color Mode (MC)
- Color Flow Mode (C)
- Power Doppler Imaging (PD)
- PW Doppler (PW)
- Volume Mode (3D/4D)