Vivid E GE
GE Healthcare's Vivid e is a complete miniaturized high performance Ultrasound
- Full diagnostic and monitoring capabilities
- Advanced measurement and analysis tools
- New information tools
- Phased-array transducer technology for 2D, color and Doppler imaging
- Multiple focal zones help to optimize image quality
- Extremely high frame rates, enhanced color flow and color angio assist in acquiring extremely low- velocity flows.
- 5 levels of Coded Octave Harmonics help you obtain quality images from difficult-to-image patients.
- LVO contrast option, based on 2D Harmonic imaging with Coded Phase Inversion, aids in scanning your most challenging patients
- Triplex and duplex display capabilities to simplify Doppler acquisitions
- Automatic Tissue Optimization (ATO) option helps you obtain quality images faster by automatically adjusting the image settings to optimize images
- Complete measurement and analysis worksheets and reports are tailored to each exam.
- Live Anatomical M-Mode corrects for off-axis orientation in situations where the heart is not positioned or shaped normally.
- Tissue Doppler Imaging provides real-time Doppler spectral information for specified myocardial motion, allowing for instantaneous tissue velocity measurements.
- Over 40 gigabyte disk space for archive storage
- Full DICOM connectivity with embedded raw data speeds exams by allowing you to perform post-exam quantitative analysis at your convenience on the integrated EchoPAC or optional EchoPAC Dimension workstation.
- MPEGvue option compresses images into compact file sizes. These high quality images can be transferred to any compatible media or network, or e-mailed directly for viewing.
- EVue option permits remote interactive monitoring of images on any PC, via wired or wireless network communication, for fast and convenient consultations.
- Lightweight, 5 kg package makes system transport fast and easy – simply strap on your back or carry to your patients.
- Ultra-small footprint reduces operational costs by eliminating the need for special rooms, lifts or vans.
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 1.0 hour of full scan operation
- Depth: 327 mm (13.35 in)
- Width: 340 mm (13.88 in)
- Height: 76.5 mm (3.12 in)
- Weight: approx. 4.6 kg (10.1 lb)
- Display Screen: 15-inch High-Resolution, TFT LCD
- Small Parts
- Convex Array
- Linear Array
- Sector Phased Array
Modes of Operation
- B-Mode (2D)
- M-Mode (M)
- Color Flow Mode (C)
- M-Color Mode (MC)
- Power Doppler Imaging (PD)
- PW Doppler (PW)
- CW Doppler (CW)
- GE 3S-RS – 1.5-3.6MHz, Sector Array
- GE 4C-RS – 1.8-6.0MHz, Convex
- GE 8C-RS – 3.3-8.0MHz, Convex
- GE 8L-RS – 4-12MHz, Linear
- GE 12L-RS – 5-13MHz, Linear (Requires a software upgrade)
- GE i12L-RS -4.5-10.0MHz, Linear (Intraoperative)