Vivid 7 Dimension GE
GE Healthcare’s Vivid 7 Dimension is a high-performance ultrasound platform for excellent scanning
- Advanced Tissue Synchronization Imaging (TSI) provides quantification of LV synchronicity information. Time-to-peak data derived from TSI’s simple-to-use “red-light / green-light” visualizations let you quantify left ventricle synchronicity for heart failure patients or those undergoing cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT).
- Automated Function Imaging (AFT) is an easy-to-use tool for assessing and quantifying left ventricle wall motion. AFI (derived from 2D strain) delivers reproducible, systolic, quantitative segmental and global assessments of the left ventricle – quickly and accurately.
- Real-Time 4D Color Flow Full Volume – Assess hemodynamic information in color in real time in the same heart cycle – with the option of viewing a 6-slice cross section of the left ventricle.
- Contrast Imaging enhances visualization of the LV border for wall motion analysis and ejection fraction calculations in multidimensional imaging and 4D full volume imaging
- 6 Slice – can further enhance full volume color information. The 6-slice view takes the full volume color information and creates 6 equidistant slices and the ability to focus on a specific region of interest.
- Multiple-angle compound imaging enhances border definition, reduces acoustic artifact and improves contrast resolution.
- The 9L transducer features a new ergonomic profile, with a smaller, more ergonomic handle design and a smaller, lighter, more flexible cable, for easier, more comfortable scanning.
- Speckle Reduction Imaging – offers new improvements that enhance image quality in difficult-to-image patients.
- Blood Flow Imaging (BFI) gives you a better understanding and delineation of directional blood flow in vessels.
- IMT measuring technology dramatically reduces the time it takes to measure the carotid artery’s intima-media thickness, which studies show may be an early sign of athersclerosis.
- Multi-Dimensional and 4D Imaging – with multi-dimensional imaging, you can simultaneously acquire bi-plane and tri-plane images from the same heartbeat – without moving the probe’s position – to get more cardiovascular information in less steps.
- 9 Slice allows you to visualize regional wall motion in a whole new way by slicing the left ventricle of a 4D full-volume dataset into nine equidistant short-axis views.
- 4D Coded Phase Inversion (CPI) enhances your contrast imaging capabilities on your 3V transducer, allowing you to get excellent sensitivity, resolution and tissue suppression in 4D imaging.
- Flexible reporting package increases productivity by allowing you to choose the report configurations, and edit the findings text and conclusion sections according to your lab’s individual workflow needs.
- Fast-pull down menus help you automatically sort and insert information.
- Customizable normal report values let you define measurement values.
- MPEGVue allows you to export more compressed studies.
- EVUE simplifies PC setup for remote interactive image monitoring.
- DICOM connectivity, with embedded raw-data storage, permits post-exam quantitative analysis.
- Height (with 21” LCD monitor): 54.1 in (137.5 cm)
- Width: 25.2 in (64.0 cm)
- Depth: 35.4 in (90.0 cm)
- Weight (with LCD monitor, without peripherals): 403 lbs (183 kg)
- Display Screen: 21-inch High-Resolution (up to 1600 x 1280 pixels), flicker-free LCD monitor
Modes Of Operation
- B-Mode (2D)
- B-Flow (BF)
- Color Doppler
- Color M-Mode
- Spectral Doppler
- CW Doppler
- PW Doppler w/ high PRF
- Anatomical M-Mode
- GE 3V – 1.5-4.0MHz, Volume ‘4D’ Phased Array
- GE M4S – 1.5-4.3MHz, Phased Array
- GE 3S – 1.5-3.8MHz, Phased Array
- GE 5S – 2.2-5.0MHz, Phased Array
- GE 7S – 2.9-8.0MHz, Phased Array
- GE 10S – 3.7-11.5MHz, Phased Array
- GE 9L – 3-10MHz, Linear
- GE 10L – 4-10MHz, Linear
- GE 12L – 4.9-13.0MHz, Linear
- GE M12L – 4.9-13.0MHz, Linear
- GE i13L – 5.3-14.0MHz, Linear (Intraoperative)
- GE i8L – 3.9-10.0MHz, Linear (Intraoperative)
- GE 4C – 1.6-5.0MHz, Convex
- GE 5C – 3.0-6.7MHz, Convex
- GE 8C – 3.7-8.0MHz, Convex
- GE M7C – 2.9-7.0MHz, Convex
- GE E8C – 3.7-8.0MHz, Microconvex (Endocavity)
- GE 6T – 2.7-7.0MHz, Multiplane TEE (Transesophageal)
- GE 9T – 3.1-10.0MHz, Multiplane TEE (Transesophageal)
- GE P2D – 2.0MHz, Non-Imaging CW Doppler Pencil
- GE P6D – 5.0MHz, Non-Imaging CW Doppler Pencil
- Linear Array
- Phased Array
- Convex Array
- Microconvex Array
- Volume ‘4D’ Phased Array
- Multiplane TEE
- Pencil Doppler