Veterinary Small Animal Portable Dental Unit With Compressor
KM66 Portable Veterinary Dental Unit With Ultrasonic Scaler, High-Speed Drill, Polisher, Air Syringe, and Compressor
Dental Cart Features:
- ABS+PC material holders, not the common plastic, long time use with no crack.
- Self-design of the circuit board of control system, make your dental care more sensitive and operate more smoothly.
- Voltage transformer system, prevent the overload of whole electrical system, for safe use.
- Food grade space cup type air tank, could bear the pressure at 16kg.
- Pure copper joint, air tightness, long time use without rusting.
- Easy setup of dental cart, connect to the correct electric power, and you are ready to work.
- Panel painted electrostatic epoxy for a smooth, bright and hygienic surface.
Air Compressor Features:
- Pure copper valve, not cheap iron or aluminum.
- Build in 600W oilless medical motor.
- Air Cylinder has exclusive nano-coating, for more silent run, and clean air flow.
- Copper coil of the motor, heats more slowly, and gives air compressor longer life.
- 1pc 3-way syringe;
- 1pc saliva ejector;
- 4 hole or 2 hole high and low Handpieces tubes;
- 1pc LED Curing Light;
- 1pc Ultrasonic Scaler;
- Self-contained clean water supply system;
- Self-contained drainage bottle;
- Self-contained oil free compressor (600W motor);
- 2pcs foot switch, one is for handpiece the other one is for scaler.
- 110~240V, 50/60Hz, adaptive plug to fit your country.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. Authorized purchasers only. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item.If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health.