Veterinary Cattle, Bovine Ultrasound KX5200V w/ Rectal Probe & Insertion Arm
KX5200V Veterinary Wrist Ultrasound
- Very Clear Image
- Insertion arm for rectal probe included.
- Comes in original packing.
- Has the best image quality among all Kaixin Models.
- The screen is 5.7" high resolution non-interlaced LCD, which gives a better image quality.
- Was used for 30 minutes as demo unit.
Very practical for work with large animals. The machine can be worn on your wrist like a watch, so it is easy to operate and manipulate. It is a digital machine, with multiple functions.
Standard Configuration includes:
- KX5200V main unit
- Connector for probe one
- CINE loop 256-frame
- Storage 100-frame image
- USB port
- Software packages
- 6.5MHz linear veterinary rectal probe
- 4 veterinary body marks
Optional Probes and Applications:
- 3.5MHz convex abdomen probe (for veterinary abdomen, GYN, OB, Urology)
- 4.0MHz convex rectal probe (for veterinary endorectal)
- 4.0MHz convex rectal probe with handle (for veterinary endorectal)
- 5.0MHz micro-convex cardio probe (for veterinary cardio)
- 6.5MHz linear veterinary rectal probe with handle(for veterinary endorectal)
- 6.5MHz convex transvaginal probe (for veterinary endovaginal)
- 7.5MHz high frequency linear probe (for veterinary small parts, orthopedics, breast, musculoskeletal)
KX5200 Wrist Veterinary Ultrasound Machine, Palm ultrasound
KeeboMed, Inc Mount Prospect, IL USA
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item." If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional charges might be.