I use a portable ultrasound for mission trips. I do 2 a year. Paraguay and Guatemala. This machine seems like it will be great for the job. I will know more after my trip to Paraguay in July.
Very reasonable price. This machine does everything I need
The cord for the probe is a little short. We understand there is very little you can do; but this should be forwarded to the manufacturer.
I had a good experience. Everything went smoothly including ordering, customer service, shipping and product shape. Would recommend
You can't beat the price on this unit. I trained on Sonosite's very expensive models - they are about 10 times as expensive. This does everything I need as a sports medicine doctor visualizing joints. The images are great. It can do stills and video.
Chison ECO1 not listed
Used model, was used for 6 months.
Chison ECO1 is the newest model from Chison. At an affordable low price. Provides high frequency probe and good image quality makes Chison ECO1 portable ultrasound very reliable.
ECO1 with the latest advanced technologies such as: Compound Imaging, SRA, Multiple Beam-forming, and Tissue Harmonic Imaging. These improve the image quality, resolution, penetration and frame rate, and ECO is the only system that has all these advanced features on a black and white ultrasound.
ECO1 is lightweight at 14 lbs. including battery. AC adapter is small and lightweight for travel, 3 times smaller than most other portable machines.
ECO1 has a medical grade LED screen to allow a brighter image outdoors, making it energy saving and eco-friendly compared to other models with LCD.
ECO1 feature's one key to full screen image, making the image as a 15" screen, while keeping the machine small and portable. Also one key to generate a complete report including: automatic measurement captured, picture and comments added. This is very streamlined and convenient for faster exams and reports, while other ultrasounds complicate these steps.
ECO1 supports both video and pc printers, and advantage over most others that only support video printer. Simply connect the PC printer through the USB port, and hit one key to print.
ECO1 has complete DICOM function including: storage, print, structure report (vascular, OBGYN, cardiac, etc.), and fast sending time, many others have slow reports that waste your time.
- 12 inch rotatable LED monitor (0 - 30 deg) adapt to different viewing angles
- Ultra light and compact design, ideal for mobile services
- Applications: Urology, Vascular, Small Parts, Pediatrics, Cardiology
- Display Modes: B, B/B, 4B, M, B/M
- Gray Scale 256 Levels
- Multiple Beam forming Technology (Enhance Frame Rate, Improve Image Resolution)
- 240mm Max Scanning Depth (depending on the probe type)
- 2.5MHz - 11 MHz Probe Frequency (depending on the probe type)
- Archives Management - Patient information management, Patient images record, Patient exam report.
- Power Supply - AC 240V-100V, 50Hz-60Hz
- A broad range of transducers available
- Software packages, General measurement, OB, Obstetrics, GYN, Urology, Abdomen, Cardiac B/M mode, Vascular, Small parts, Orthopedic, Pediatrics.
- Main Unit
- 3 USB ports
- 1 Probe connector
- C3A Convex Probe
- VGA Port
- Video Port
- LAN Port
- Carry Bag
- Support PC Printer
- Built in Battery
- DICOM 3.0
- 2 Probe connectors
- Anti-Water keyboard cover