I had a good experience. Everything went smoothly including ordering, customer service, shipping and product shape. Would recommend
You can't beat the price on this unit. I trained on Sonosite's very expensive models - they are about 10 times as expensive. This does everything I need as a sports medicine doctor visualizing joints. The images are great. It can do stills and video.
The images are quite sharp and intuitive use. Five stars
Chison ECO1 Vet
Used Chison ECO1
Used model, was used for 6 months.
Chison ECO1 is the newest model from Chison. At an affordable low price. Provides high frequency probe and good image quality makes Chison ECO1 portable ultrasound very reliable.
Designed according to the new technologies. Comes in LED Screen. It is light weight, user friendly which save time and frustration. Provides very easy reporting with picture inserting. Has video saving and many other improved unique functions.
Some features of ECO1 are listed below.
- 12 inch rotatable LED monitor (0 - 30 deg) adapt to different viewing angles
- Ultra light and compact design, ideal for mobile services
- Applications: Urology, Vascular, Small Parts, Pediatrics, Cardiology
- Display Modes: B, B/B, 4B, M, B/M
- Gray Scale 256 Levels
- Multiple Beam forming Technology (Enhance Frame Rate, Improve Image Resolution)
- 240mm Max Scanning Depth (depending on the probe type)
- 2.5MHz - 11 MHz Probe Frequency (depending on the probe type)
- Archives Management - Patient information management, Patient images record, Patient exam report.
- Power Supply - AC 240V-100V, 50Hz-60Hz
- A broad range of transducers available
- Software packages, General measurement, OB, Obstetrics, GYN, Urology, Abdomen, Cardiac B/M mode, Vascular, Small parts, Orthopedic, Pediatrics.
- Main Unit
- 3 x USB ports
- 1 x Probe connector
- C3-A convex probe included
- VGA Port
- Video Port
- LAN Port
- 2 Probe connectors
- Built in Battery
- DICOM 3.0
- Anti-Water keyboard cover
- Carry Bag
- Support PC Printer