Ultrasound Bovine for Left/Right Handed Users & Rectal Insertion Arm | KeeboMed
Newest Handheld Ultrasound for Large Animals with Rectal Insertion Arm
Model: RKU-10, For Left and Right-Handed Veterinarians
This machine comes with one rectal probe, for large animals.
This model can use goggles as an option. ($1000)
RKU-10 Vet ultrasound by Kaixin is a full digital B mode ultrasonic diagnostic instrument. It offers multiple uses including hand-held, chest hanging, back hanging, waist hanging etc. It is available for left/right hand alternative use, eliminating operating fatigue. Very lightweight, only 1.1kg.
- 2 kinds of filter function, 7 kinds of compress curve, 100 frames image permanent storage, 256 frames cine loop, Automatically calculate the Back fat and Lean percentage of swine.
- Net weight: 1.1kg. Smart and light.
- High-capacity lithium Battery for more than 6 hours of work.
- Standard configuration comes with 1 pc of sunshine cover, suitable for use in outdoor strong sunshine.
- Available for left/right hand alternative use, eliminating operating fatigue.
- Multiple use methods: hand-held, chest hanging, back hanging , waist hanging, etc.
- Optional professional ultrasound goggle, convenient for outdoor use.
- Sophisticated design, has a soft rubber coat, splash-proof, dust-proof.
- Main unit
- 6.5MHz linear rectal probe
- Power adapter
- Internal battery
- Color laser printer (Specified models: HP Color LaserJet CP1515n, HP Color LaserJet CP1525n）
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item." If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional charges might be.