On time and great
Just what we expected.
Reverse cut needle sharp. Thread good, however, it tends to desolve at times way before it should. At times 2 or 3 days after.
Surgical Sutures Chromic Catgut
Plain and Chromic are absorbable sterile sutures composed of purified connective tissue derived from either the serosal layer of beef or submucosal fibrous layer of sheep intestines. The chromic gut contains a salt solution to delay absorption.
Surgical gut suture meets all requirements established by the United States Pharmacopeia( U.S.P) for absorbable surgical suture. This sutures in USA can be only for veterinary use, in other countries it can be used in human or vet.
Surgical gut (plain and chromic) is indicated for use in general, soft tissue approximation and/or ligation including use in ophthalmic procedures, but not for use in cardiovascular and neurological procedures.
This suture, being absorbable, should not be used where extended approximation of tissue is required. The use of this suture is contraindication in patients with known, as gut is a collagen based material, and chromic gut is treated with chromic salt solutions.
Available Sizes of CHROMIC CATGUT, 75cm with needle
- Size 2/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 30mm
- Size 2/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 26mm
- Size 2/0 Round bodied 3/8 26mm
- Size 3/0 Round bodied 3/8 19mm
- Size 4/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 30mm
- Size 4/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 16mm
- Size 4/0 Round bodied 3/8 16mm
- Size 5/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 20mm
- Size 5/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 30mm
- Size 5/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 16mm
- Size 5/0 Round bodied 3/8 16mm