The UP-DR80MD is precisely designed to have a medical color printing function. In addition, this full page medical grade digital printer allows for a superior image with high quality and accurate color reproduction.
- Produces full page images on a letter-size media in approximately 72 seconds
- Simple to operate
- Full page digital medical grade dye-sublimation color printer
- The self laminating roll media is specifically design to protect each print and is resistant to light, fingerprints, water, and heat,
- Connects directly to endoscope or ultrasound systems via USB 2.0
- High quality images with accurate color reproduction
- Self-Laminating Roll Media – Utilizes UPC-R80MD and UPC-R81MD color print media which offers unique protective lamination for durable curl-free prints with a smooth, glossy finish.
- Compact Size and Stylish Design – At just 12.5” W x 8.1” H x 16.8” D, the UP-DR80MD fits easily on endoscopic and ultrasound medical carts as well as onto confined spaces. Its uniquely cosmetic design enhances any imaging system hardware.
- Easy to Operate – Front operation, front loading roll media and simplified color adjustments make media loading and operation very simple and straight forward.
- Outstanding Image Quality – A combination of Sony dye sublimation technology, 301 dpi thermal head and 8-bit color depth enable the UP-DR80MD to deliver premium, photo-realistic prints.
- USB 2.0 Connection – For fast and reliable performance and easy integration with digital systems.
- High Speed Printing – A full page image on a letter-size media takes approximately seconds (does not include initialization time)
- Input Current: 3.4 to 1.4 A
- Safety Regulations: Safety UL60601-1, UL60950-1; CSA C22.2 No.601.1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
- Resolution: 301 DPI
- Operating Temperature: 41˚F to 95˚F (5˚C to 35˚C)
- Printing Time: Letter Size: approx. 72 seconds; A4 Size: approx. 76 seconds
- US/Canada: EMC: FCC: 47CFR Part 25 Subpart B Class A Digital Device; IC: ICES-003 Class A
- Storage and Transport Temperature: -4˚F to 140˚F (-20˚C to 60˚C)
- Print Method: Dye Sublimation Thermal Printing
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation allowed)
- Print Size: Letter Size: 8.25 x 10.625 inches (208mm x 269mm); A4 Size: 8 x 11.25 inches (202mm x 287mm)
- Weight: Approx. 25.3 lbs (11.5 kg)
- Paper Tray Capacity: 50 sheet roll
- Gradations: 8 bits (256 levels) processing each for yellow, magenta and cyan
- Dimensions: Approx. 12 ½ (W) x 8 1/8 (H) x 16 ¾ (D) inches; Approx. 317(W) x 807(H) x 425(D) mm
- Effective Print Pixels: Letter Size: UPC-R81MD – 3192 x 2464 dots; A4 Size: UPC-R80MD – 3400 x 2392 dots
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0)
- Storage and Transport Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation allowed)
- Power Requirements: AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Thermal Head Cleaning Ribbon (1)
- UPC-R81MD Letter Size Media (50 sheet starter pack & ribbon)
- USB Cable (1)
- Printer Driver
- Before Using this Printer Guide (1)
- US Power Cord (1)
- CD Rom (1)
- Paper Holder (blue) (1)
- Operating Instructions (PDF)
- Paper Holder (pink) (1)
- UPDR80MD/NKIT* - Network Adapter Kit for the UP-DR80MD
- UPC-R81MD – Letter Size Media Print Pack for the UP-DR80MD
- UPC-R80MD – A4 Size Media Print Pack for the UP-DR80MD