The remarkable model of the UP-55MD is a medical grade printer featuring a slim design that offers a dynamic new set of unique features that are not seen on a typical medical printer. This special model is clothe with durability, speed, convenience, and performance.
- The Image Port feature permits an auto save on every image you print
- Newly designed high resolution thermal head delivers 379dpi with 16.7 million colors
- The UPC-55 Media Print pack provides 200 sheets of paper and two ribbon packages. The paper and ribbon are harmonizes perfectly for an easy restoration.
- Compact model makes integration simpler
Additional Features and Perks
- High speed Printer – Within 20 seconds print speed
- Slim Compact Design – Saves space and makes integration simpler
- Image Port Feature – Automatically saves a copy of the printed image to a USB storage device. Each printer includes a Micro Vault device so you can store images right out of the box.
- International Power Supply – Includes NTSC and PAL compatibility
- High Resolution – 379dpi thermal head produces high quality photo-like quality prints with 16.7 million color gradations.
- Paper Tray Capacity: 100 sheets
- Print Size: 2528 x 1920 dots (169.4 x 128.6 mm)
- Resolution: 379 dpi
- Weight: 9kg (19lbs. 13oz.)
- File Format: JPEG
- Picture Memory: 8 frames
- Print Speed: High Speed – 20 seconds
- Safety Compliance: UL-60601-1 Listed
- Dimensions: 11 1/8 x 5 x 15 3/4 inches
- Paper Size: 7 1/8 x 6 inches
- Power Consumption: 100-120 Volts 2.8 A; 220-240 Volts 1.2 A
- Printing Method: Dye Sublimation
- Type: Color Printer
- Gradation: 256 gradations for yellow; magenta; cyan. Over 16.7 million colors per dot
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 V AC; 50/60 Hz
- Paper Tray
- AC Power Cord
- UPC-55 Color Media Starter Pack of 100 sheets of paper and 1 ribbon
- Owners Manual
- USB Micro Vault storage media with 128mb capacity
- Ribbon Holder
- UPC-55 – A5 Color Print Pack