SonoScape A6V Expert (E1V) Veterinary Ultrasound and Probe of Choice, Best Deal
Best Deal SonoScape A6V Expert (E1V) Veterinary Ultrasound and Probe of Choice - KeeboMed Exclusive Seller in USA/Canada
One Probe of Choice Included in Price (see options below, and specify at checkout) Additional probes are $1000.
- Improved image quality, 40% better than A6V
- 16MHz Transducer frequency is higher than A6V for all probes. The rectal probe also has a higher frequency but still continues to have a 70mm lens.
- A larger, more user-friendly 15" LED screen, but is even more lightweight than A6V.
- Wifi free, only expensive ultrasounds have wifi.
- Compound Imaging
- Trapezoidal Imaging
- PW Doppler
Sonoscape A6V Expert (E1V) is the best black and white veterinary ultrasound that can be found on the market today. Image quality is far ahead than other brands. Super large image area with an anti-glare screen. Very popular among Veterinarians and human doctors.
- Professional Veterinary software: Canine, Feline, Bovine, Equine, Ovine
- Specific Veterinary transducers
Standard Hardware Included
- E1V Main Unit
- 15.6” High-Resolution LCD Color Monitor
- Two transducer connectors
- USB 2.0/Hard Disk 500G
- Standard Battery
Standard Software Includes
- Preset for Pet
- Preset for Horse Race
- Preset for Animal husbandry
- Preset for Lab
- Imaging modes: B/2B/4B/M
- Dynamic Multi-beam Technology
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Pure Inversion Harmonic Imaging
- Spatial Compound Imaging
- PW & Auto-trace
- Widescan: Trapezoid Imaging
- μ-Scan: 2D Speckle Reduction technology
- DICOM 3.0: Store, Send
- Auto optimizations for B/M
- TGC: Time gain compensation
- 2D Steer
- Biopsy Guide
Standard Hardware Included
- Wifi Module
- 4-13MHz C613 Micro Convex
- 4-16MHz L741V Linear Rectal
- 4-16MHz L746 Linear Array
- 2-6MHz C36 Convex1
- Color ink-video printer: HP Officejet Pro 8000/HP Office jet Pro K5400
- B/W video printer: SONY UP-D897/SONY UP-X898MD
Optional Biopsy Guides
Helpful A6V Customer Reviews
- "This thing has made me tons of money. Decent image, easy to use."
- "Great machine. Works great, great images. Fast delivery. Awesome people to work with in getting this machine."
- "Great machine for the price. Resolution not as great as I would like, but overall, a great little machine."
- "This machine has done everything I have asked it to. We are a full general mixed animal practice and it is holding up well in spite of the abuse. Great picture and very user-friendly. Definitely, recommend this as an inexpensive digital ultrasound for general use. We ordered this machine and received it 2 days later. Great customer service and financing options available if needed."
- "Ultrasound is wonderful, thanks for the attention Keebovet. I will be back to do business with you."
- "Unit works very well and is easy to use. Using it for pregnancy detection in dairy goats."
- "I've used many different portable ultrasounds over my career and the A6V has hands down the highest quality, with the best imagery, mist features, and ease of use. The affordability of the machine combined with the features it gives makes this the only machine to add to your equine reproduction, clinic practice."
- "I'm very happy with the machine, nice image, easy to use."
- "Nice machine, easy to carry/move around. Images are large and easy to see. Image detail not quite as good as more expensive machines, but certainly usable for the average practitioner."
- "Love it and customer service was awesome"
- "Amazing image quality, straightforward controls, very impressed!"
- "Best company to deal with. Fast and precise. Thanks"
- "The SonoScape A6V is a fantastic ultrasound machine. I am very impressed."
KeeboMed Inc. Mount Prospect, IL USA
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item." If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional charges might be.