Small Electric Drill M-11
This drill offers quality and high speed. Designed in line with the safety standards, the small electric drills instruments find wide application in orthopedic surgeries. This reliable performance drill is compact and light weight, which reduces surgeons’ stress during long hour operations.
Being lightweight, it is suitable for hand, foot and frontal cheeks surgical operation. It is also suitable for high temperature sterilization.
Features of the small electric orthopedic drill:
- Maximum speed: 1200rpm, stepless speed regulation, rotating in positive and negative direction for selection, stable operation
- Gripping drilling bit diameter: 0.4-4mm
- Battery voltage: 7.2V; free from disinfection; 2batteries.
- Reliable performance; lightweight; suitable for hand, foot, frontal plane surgical operation;
- Strong host power, conjoined closed cover
- Suitable for high temperature sterilization