Refurbished Chison ECO1
Refurbished -Warranty 2 years
Chison ECO1 provides a variety of high frequency probes and good image quality. Chison ECO1 is portable, reliable and affordable. An excellent choice for a diagnostic tool.
ECO1 uses the best advanced technologies: Compound Imaging, SRA, Multiple Beam-forming, and Tissue Harmonic Imaging improving the image quality, resolution, penetration and frame rate. ECO is the only system that has all these advanced features on a black and white ultrasound.
ECO1 is lightweight at 14lbs, including battery. The AC adapter is very small and lightweight for travel, three times smaller than most other portable machines.
ECO1 features medical grade LED screen to give a brighter image outdoors, and is energy saving and eco-friendly compared to other models with LCD.
ECO1 feature's one key to full screen image, making the image as a 15" screen, and yet keeping the machine small and portable. Also one key to generate a complete report including: automatic measurement captured, picture and comments added. This is very streamlined and convenient for faster exams and reports, while other ultrasounds complicate these steps.
ECO1 supports video and pc printers, an advantage over most others that only support video printer. Simply connect the PC printer through the USB port, and hit one key to print.
ECO1 has complete DICOM function including: storage, print, structure report (vascular, OBGYN, cardiac, etc.), and fast sending time, many others have slow reports that waste your time.
New model, designed according to the new technologies.
Boasts an LED Screen. ECO1 is light weight and user friendly saving time and frustration. Reporting is easy and also features photo insertion. Comprehensive video saving and many other improved unique functions.
Some features of ECO1 are listed below.
- 12 inch rotatable LED monitor (0 - 30 deg) adapt to different viewing angles
- Ultra light and compact design, ideal for mobile services
- Applications: Urology, Vascular, Small Parts, Pediatrics, Cardiology
- Display Modes: B, B/B, 4B, M, B/M
- Gray Scale 256 Levels
- Multiple Beam forming Technology (Enhance Frame Rate, Improve Image Resolution)
- 240mm Max Scanning Depth (depending on the probe type)
- 2.5MHz - 11 MHz Probe Frequency (depending on the probe type)
- Archives Management - Patient information management, Patient images record, Patient exam report.
- Power Supply - AC 240V-100V, 50Hz-60Hz
- A broad range of transducers available
- Software packages, General measurement, OB, Obstetrics, GYN, Urology, Abdomen, Cardiac B/M mode, Vascular, Small parts, Orthopedic, Pediatrics.
- Main Unit
- 3 x USB ports
- 1 x Probe connector
- C3-A convex probe included
- VGA Port
- Video Port
- LAN Port
- Built in Battery
- DICOM 3.0
- Carrying Bag
- Supports PC Printer
- 2 Probe connectors
- Anti-Water keyboard cover
Very impressed with the quality. Bought "used" and ended up with what looks like a new machine. Not a mark on it. Much better machine than expected. Worth every penny spent.
Purchased a 6 months used ultrasound and wasn't expecting much other than it being functional. Surprised when received the ultrasound that it was nicely packaged, in a new looking case with the power supply and probe all neatly packed and the ultrasound itself also looked new without blemish. I wouldn't have been able to tell if it was sold as new. In terms of function, I haven't used it much beyond FAST scans which doesn't require in-depth use of its functionality but it served my purpose.
Came quickly, turns on, now to figure it out!
want to write a lot, but I will write little and concisely.I have been working as a veterinarian for 15 years. I have never seen a company like keebo. thank you so much.
I needed an ultrasound for snakes, this machine works great but did not give the detail I needed for my snakes. Sent it back and upgraded. The company was very nice about the exchange.