Orthopedic Bone Drill 9.6V
An excellent orthopedic surgical tool! A versatile and cost-effective option providing stable operation. Designed in line with safety standards, this bone drill is compact and light weight, which reduces surgeons’ stress during long hour operations.
It is suitable for basic medical institutions. It is not suitable for high temperature sterilization. Material is made from stainless steel.
Features of Bone Drill 9.6V:
- Maximum speed: 840rpm, continuously variable transmission
- Gripping drilling bit diameter: 0.6mm-8mm
- Battery voltage: 9.6V host power; 2 batteries
- The Fumigation Disinfection (High temperature sterilization is not allowed)
- Suitable for basic medical institutions