When ordering from the US, parcels may be subject to import tax and duty charges, which the buyer is responsible to pay.
ULTRASOUND MACHINE with DICOM, BATTERY, LED SCREEN, RELIABLE GOOD QUALITY
Kaixin Mobile Ultrasound KX5600V provides good image quality at an affordable price.
Note: This Model still does not have completed FDA registration for Human use in USA. Only For Vet use in USA.
In all other countries in all over the world can be for Human use.
- DICOM included
- LED screen
- With one probe of choice.
- Free shipping to USA and Canada
- Return Policy: 30 days and we pay shipping within USA
- Lightweight at only 10 lbs, including battery and probe. Similar ultrasounds are around 20 lbs.
- Large 10.4" LED screen, with full screen image.
- Two standard probe connectors
- Standard DICOM
- (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) is a standard for handling, storing, printing, and transmitting information in medical imaging. It includes a file format definition and a network communications protocol.)
- Battery included, with 4 hours standard battery life.
- LED monitor allows outside work in sunlight without a sun shade.
- Anti-dust and anti-spalsh keyboard is convenient for outside conditions.
- Affordable price, similar models sell for above $4,999.
- 70mm rectal probe lens and 70mm wide image. Wide image is good for seeing big follicles in large animals.
- 10.4’ high resolution color LED backlight display, with high contrast and wide viewing angle.
- Adopt ARM7 embedded control system + FPGA signal processing system + well selected ultrasound hardware system, all make the unit more stable.
- Menu operation system, with different languages according to requirement including Spanish, English, French, Russian and Portuguese
- Two probe sockets, auto-identify different optional probe
- Display mode：B、2B、4B 、B/M、M
- Adjustable depth: 10 grades, max depth to 236mm
- Gray scale：256
- 8 steps intelligent TGC
- 8 kinds pseudo colors
- Image storage: 4G hard disk to permanently store about 5000 frames images
- Cine loop：256 frames
- Puncture guide function with 2 correctable puncture guiding lines(adjustable angle & position)
- the gravel software package with real-time position line measurement
- Normal measurement: Distance, circumference, area (trochoid or ellipse), volume, etc.
- Cardio measurement：Depth, slope, heart rate, cycl；
- OB measurement including:
- Other measurement
- OB report function
- One-key store: concise and practical
- One-key review：fast, practical image review function
- One-key Print
- One-key Transfer the current frozen image to net workstation to complete its image text report and print directly
- Concise and practical, easy operation. The system includes network workstation to complete data & report management (You don’t need to invest more to buy extra ultrasound working station which is really complicated and waste time)
- Unique One-key-light keyboard function for black room use
- Display brightness adjustable
- Dual TV output: PAL/NTSC, can connect video printer when necessary
- Power supply：100-240V～ 1.2-0.6A frequency：50-60Hz
- Power supply adaptor output：DC12.8V 3.0A
- Main unit weight：4.5kg（without accessories）
- Main unit dimension：256×150×326mm（L×W×H)
MAIN BASIC CONFIGURATION
- Main unit
- One probe
- Power supply adaptor
- Li-battery: HYLB-1614 11.1V-4400mAh 48.84Wh
- Two probe sockets
- DICOM 3.0
- 4.0MHz Convex Rectal probe
- 6.5MHz Micro-Convex Probe for small animals
- 3.5MHz Linear Probe for eye muscle
- 3.5MHz Convex Probe
- 7.5MHz Linear Probe
- Battery charger
- Video printer（UP-897MD）
- Ethernet Switch
KeeboMed, Inc - Mount Prospect, IL USA
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health.