Isoflurane Vaporizer Screw Fill Cagemount
- For Veterinary Use Only
- Use Only Isoflurane Drug
- Full Charge: 150ml Isoflurane
- Wick System Retains: 60ml
- Cage Mount Type Attachment
- Screw Fill
- Color coded for Isoflurane, prevents errors in administering anaesthetic agent.
- Unit is calibrated for Isoflurane Anaesthetic Drug using a laser refractometer.
- Compensates for temperature, flow and duration of use. Calibrated at 22°c, 72°F, with range of calibration at .5% to 5%, in .5 % increments.
- Has a safety lock, preventing accidental turn of dial.
- Normal working range, fresh gas flow – 200cc to 15 litres/minute period. Ambient temperature -18°c to 35°c.
- Resistance to gas flow, 5cm H²O at “OFF” setting at 5 litre/minute oxygen. 21-29cm H²O when delivering vapour in 5 litre/minute oxygen at 21°c
- One piece sump adds to strength.
- Compact wick design increases drug capacity.
- Made of lightweight aluminum.
Unit MeasuresWeight: 9lbs, 4kgs
Height: 7.3", 185mm
Depth: 5.5", 140mm
Width: 5.3", 135mm