Industrial Glass Syringe 1ML Gas Tightness Borosilicate External Screw Injector
- Includes Device, Adapter and Needle (3 Pieces)
- Gas Tight Sampling Device
- 1ml Capacity
- 123mm Overall length
- Screw is 1/4-28UNF
- Capacity Glass Tube made of borosilicate glass
- Pushrod made of 304 stainless steel
- Entrance/Ex made of stainless steel and PTFE
- Piston made of PTFE
- 22g weight
- Clean device immediately after using. General order: 50g/L Na0H Aqueous solution - Distilled Water - Acetone or Chloroform. This will prevent needle core from being blocked. Avoid cleaning with strong basicity liquid to prevent the glass and cylinder from being corroded and leak air or water.
- Use Device regularly and carefully to prevent the needle head and stem from being warped. Keep clean and put in the basin when not using it.
- Device should not absorb the liquor rough suspended matters and should not be used under high temperature. If injector is blocked, use a stainless steel wire to poke through it. Don't burn it with fire, or it will lose its pierce.
- Don't twitch the pull-rod when the high boiling sample is condensing in the injection device or it will get stuck and wear out. Clean with soap if you find stainless oxidizing material in the injection device.
- When you are doing accurate analysis, you need to rectify with pure-water weighing method.
Mount Prospect, IL USA
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional charges.