HP Image Point HX Ultrasound Machine with 3 Probes
HP Image Point HX Trolley Based Ultrasound Machine with 3 Probes
Used in good working and cosmetic condition.
- L1038 5-10MHz Linear Probe
- C3540 2-5MHz Obstetric/Abdominal Probe
- 21336A 5-8MHz Curved Linear Array Endocavitary Probe
A multispecialty harmonic ultrasound system, the ImagePoint HX system brings digital harmonic imaging to you. A highly intuitive user interface provides easy access to a full set of standard ImagePoint Hx features. The control panel is configurable to meet the needs of users who specialize in general imaging or cardiology studies. Easy-to-use interface lets you reach maximum productivity fast by reducing training time. Presets instantly and accurately configure the system and reduce exam time.
- Digital scanning for accurate, high-resolution image detail.
- Tissue harmonic imaging for enhanced image quality in cardiac, abdominal, obstetrical, and pelvic studies.
- Contrast harmonic imaging option to track contrast agents that highlight tissue and flow abnormalities.
- Adaptive color flow on selected abdominal and vascular transducers
- Trapezoidal imaging for an expanded field of view
- Expanded measurements, calculations, and reports
- Image capture and data export capabilities to record, communicate, and archive your findings.
- Dual imaging with separate control of depth, color, and frequency in both images.
- Triplex imaging to let you track tissue movement and blood flow in 2-D, color flow, and PW Doppler simultaneously.
- Transcranial Doppler capability for reliably assessing intracranial flow characteristics.
- High-sensitivity color flow provides reliable flow information, even in small vessels.
- One-touch ultrasound angio helps detect low-velocity flows.
- Superior Doppler sensitivity
- Dual imaging is available with all imaging transducers–curved, sector, and linear.