GE Venue 40 Used
Fully digital Touchscreen interface!
GE Venue 40 is fully digital Touchscreen interface ultrasounds machine. Extremely easy to use. With the touch interface, there are no buttons, no keyboard, no knobs to complicate the process or slow you down. Provides high resolution images.
GE Venue 40 is used in anesthesia, musculoskeletal, interventional, vascular access environments, emergency and critical care. Some features of GE Venue 40 are listed below.
- 10.4 inch LCD Touch Screen
- Adjustable Height and Screen Tilt
- B-mode, Color Doppler, Power Doppler
- Power Doppler Imaging (PDI) Sensitivity
- Color and PDI Quantification
- High resolution images
- Needle Recognition feature
- Touch Interface allows easy operation
- Quick Boot-Up
- USB port, SD Card Slot, Ext. Monitor Port
- Applications - Vascular Access, Anesthesia, Interventional, Musculoskeletal, Point of Care