EDAN U50 Prime Edition
One System - Twelve Applications - Countless Patients
EDAN U50 has FDA and CE Certificates
Advanced 2D and color Doppler imaging technologies you would expect to find only in premium priced systems are standard with the U50 Prime Edition.
U50 gives unparalleled detail and contrast resolution for high frequency MSK imaging. Offers superb penetration to evaluate deep abdominal targets. The array of transducer probes optimized for the U50 Prime Edition Ultrasound ensures you can scan more patients, across more applications with complete diagnostic confidence.
U50 is highly portable, compact, lightweight, and features a user-centric workflow for ease of use.
Ultrasound Clinical Applications include: abdomen, obstetrics, gynecology, small parts, cardiology, urology, pediatrics, musculoskeletal, peripheral vascular.
- 12.1" high resolution LCD display
- Lithium battery for remote use, continuous 2 hours work
- Gel holder
- Backlit control panel
- Large capacity integrated hard dish 504MB
- Quick boot up
- Directional Power Doppler Imaging
- Pulse Wave Doppler
- Continuous Wave Doppler
- eSRI Speckle Reduction Imaging
- Spatial Compounding Imaging
- Multi-Beam Forming Technology
- Phase Inversion Harmonic Imaging
- Two standard transducer ports
- Measurement and calculation software packages
- JPG, and BMP Image Export
- Peripheral Ports: VGA, Composite Video, USB, S-Video, Footswitch, Network (DICOM 3.0), Remote
- Dimensions: 20" L x 17" W x 16" H
- Cine loop 256 frames
- Body Marks 130 Types
- Auto-detection for transducers