Warranty 3 years.
One probe included.
KeeboMed DP-20 is equipped with a best-in-class combination of performance and affordability. Provides the latest imaging technologies and convenient workflow options.
Offers abundant measurement packages covering traditional ultrasound applications and emerging fields such as urology, MSK and anesthesia. Some features of Mindray DP-20 are listed below.
- High resolution 12.1” LED with tilt functionality
- User-friendly keyboard and controls
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI) enhancing contrast resolution
- Quick image optimization by IP(Image Processing)
- 8-segment TGC allowing delicate image adjustment
- One transducer connector
- Two USB ports
- Measurement & Calculation software packages
- 320G integrated hard disk
- Second transducer connecter
- DICOM 3.0: Image storage and printing
- Lithium-ion Battery
- Battery Pack
- Mobile trolley: UMT-110
- Carrying Case
- Keyboard dust-proof cover