Chison ECO1 Vet Demo
Used for demonstration for 1 hour.
Chison ECO1 Vet is a new model from Chison. Best Ultrasound for Combined work, good for work with large and small animals. One of the best veterinary ultrasounds!
ECO1 Vet offers high frequency probe and good image quality which makes it a very reliable ultrasound. Excellent ultrasound for pregnancy checking in all animals. Can be used for measurement of follicles. Detect heat in cattle and mares to determine the best time for insemination.
ECO1 Vet has a streamlined workflow with real time image save, one key image save for still image and cine loop (most ultrasounds have complicated image save with many steps). Saved image and cine loop are right on the screen to make for easy browsing. Images and cine loop can be sent to USB, and read on PC (most black and white ultrasounds can not read cine loop on PC).
Chison ECO1 Vet features
- Applictions - Large animals: Reproduction, Tendon; Small animals: Abdomen, Small parts, Basic cardiology
- 12 inch rotatable LED monitor (0 - 30 deg) adapt to different viewing angles
- Ultra light and compact design, ideal for mobile services
- Display Modes: B, B/B, 4B, M, B/M
- Gray Scale 256 Levels
- Multiple Beam forming Technology (Enhance Frame Rate, Improve Image Resolution)
- 240mm Max Scanning Depth (depending on the probe type)
- 2.5MHz - 11 MHz Probe Frequency (depending on the probe type)
- Archives Management - Patient information management, Patient images record, Patient exam report.
- Software Packages: Canince:GS, CRL, HD, BD; Feline: HD, BD; Equine: GS; Bovine: BPD, CRL, Trunk Diameter; Ovine: BPD, CRL, Trunk Diameter
- Power Supply - AC 240V-100V, 50Hz-60Hz
- A broad range of transducers available
- Main unit with 12” LED monitor
- 1pc 5.3 - 10.0MHz linear probe L7M-A
- Compound Imaging, Tissue Harmonic, i-image, Trapezoida, Chroma
- 1 probe connector
- Carry bag
- DICOM 3.0
- Power Adaptor
- Anti-water keyboard cover
- 2nd probe connector
- Deluxe trolley TR-8000
Just received equipment last week - so far so good!
I'm really impressed with my used/refurbished Chison Eco2. Stole is great to work with!
Great product for a very affordable price and fast delivery.
I use a portable ultrasound for mission trips. I do 2 a year. Paraguay and Guatemala. This machine seems like it will be great for the job. I will know more after my trip to Paraguay in July.
Very reasonable price. This machine does everything I need