Chison ECO1 Vet Demo
Used for demonstration for 1 hour.
Chison ECO1 Vet is a new model from Chison. Best Ultrasound for Combined work, good for work with large and small animals. One of the best veterinary ultrasounds!
ECO1 Vet offers high frequency probe and good image quality which makes it a very reliable ultrasound. Excellent ultrasound for pregnancy checking in all animals. Can be used for measurement of follicles. Detect heat in cattle and mares to determine the best time for insemination.
ECO1 Vet has a streamlined workflow with real time image save, one key image save for still image and cine loop (most ultrasounds have complicated image save with many steps). Saved image and cine loop are right on the screen to make for easy browsing. Images and cine loop can be sent to USB, and read on PC (most black and white ultrasounds can not read cine loop on PC).
Chison ECO1 Vet features
- Applictions - Large animals: Reproduction, Tendon; Small animals: Abdomen, Small parts, Basic cardiology
- 12 inch rotatable LED monitor (0 - 30 deg) adapt to different viewing angles
- Ultra light and compact design, ideal for mobile services
- Display Modes: B, B/B, 4B, M, B/M
- Gray Scale 256 Levels
- Multiple Beam forming Technology (Enhance Frame Rate, Improve Image Resolution)
- 240mm Max Scanning Depth (depending on the probe type)
- 2.5MHz - 11 MHz Probe Frequency (depending on the probe type)
- Archives Management - Patient information management, Patient images record, Patient exam report.
- Software Packages: Canince:GS, CRL, HD, BD; Feline: HD, BD; Equine: GS; Bovine: BPD, CRL, Trunk Diameter; Ovine: BPD, CRL, Trunk Diameter
- Power Supply - AC 240V-100V, 50Hz-60Hz
- A broad range of transducers available
- Main unit with 12” LED monitor
- 1pc 5.3 - 10.0MHz linear probe L7M-A
- Compound Imaging, Tissue Harmonic, i-image, Trapezoida, Chroma
- 1 probe connector
- Carry bag
- DICOM 3.0
- Power Adaptor
- Anti-water keyboard cover
- 2nd probe connector
- Deluxe trolley TR-8000
Came quickly, turns on, now to figure it out!
Chison ECO1 Vet
want to write a lot, but I will write little and concisely.I have been working as a veterinarian for 15 years. I have never seen a company like keebo. thank you so much.
I needed an ultrasound for snakes, this machine works great but did not give the detail I needed for my snakes. Sent it back and upgraded. The company was very nice about the exchange.
strongly recommend these units to every one, beginers or advanced, we can see, a great variety of pathologies, very easy to export to Radiologist or just your PC.