Chison ECO3 Vet Veterinary Ultrasound with one probe
Chison ECO3 Vet - Veterinary Ultrasound Machine
The new definition in high end black and white ultrasounds!
The ECO 3Vet is a new model of animal scanners from Chison. ECO 3Vet makes the complete workflow better than you can imagine. It is similar in quality and features to the Sonoscape A6V. ECO 3Vet has software for all kinds of animals.
ECO 3Vet gives excellent results in tendon examination and reproduction in equine. Also works in small animal sonography.
- High end black and white ultra-compact ultrasound
- Application for large animal reproduction and tendon
- Application for small animal abdomen, small parts, and basic cardiology
- Built in lithium battery
- Multi-purpose user presets
- Comprehensive measurements and report system
- Built in image archive system
- Quick image storage, retrieve, and transfer
- One button direct print
- Chroma, Trapezoid imaging, and Compound imaging that doesn't lose frame rate
- Full digital beam former
- Harmonic imaging (THI)
- Canine: GS,CRL, HD, BD;
- Feline: HD, BD
- Equine: GS
- Bovine: BPD, CRL, Trunk Diameter
- Ovine: BPD, CRL, Trunk Diameter
- Gray scale: 256 Levels
- Scanning Depth: 240mm Max up to the probes
- Probe frequency: 2.5MHz - 11MHz (depends on the probe)
- One connector (Standard)
- Cine loop: 256 frames
- Zoom: 4 steps
- B mode: distance,circumference,area,volume,ratio,angle,% stenosis, histogram.profile etc.
- M mode: distance,time ,velocity , heart rate etc
- Patient information management, Patient images record, Patient exam report.
Full screen documentation, Hospital name, Patient name, Date/time, Annotation database available, Pre-saved phrases can be recalled.
AC 240V-100V, 50Hz- 60Hz
Main unit + L?M-A Linear (5.3MHz-10.0MHz) probe + 1probe connector + 3 USB ports
+ VGA port + Video port + LAN port
2 probe connectors, built-in battery, DICOM 3.0, waterproof keyboard cover, carrying bag (BG-100), supports PC printer* (HP P2055D), TR-8000
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. Authorized purchasers only. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health.