I had a good experience. Everything went smoothly including ordering, customer service, shipping and product shape. Would recommend
You can't beat the price on this unit. I trained on Sonosite's very expensive models - they are about 10 times as expensive. This does everything I need as a sports medicine doctor visualizing joints. The images are great. It can do stills and video.
The images are quite sharp and intuitive use. Five stars
Chison ECO1 Vet
Chison ECO 1 is the newest model from Chison. Provides varied high frequency probes and good image quality. Chison ECO 1 portable ultrasound is both reliable and affordable. A comprehensive and excellent choice for a diagnostic tool.
Some features of ECO 1 are listed below.
12 inch rotatable LED monitor (0 - 30 deg) adapt to different viewing angles
Ultra light and compact design, ideal for mobile services
Applications: Urology, Vascular, Small Parts, Pediatrics, Cardiology
- Display Modes: B, B/B, 4B, M, B/M
- Gray Scale 256 Levels
- Multiple Beam forming Technology (Enhance Frame Rate, Improve Image Resolution)
- 240mm Max Scanning Depth (depending on the probe type)
- 2.5MHz - 11 MHz Probe Frequency (depending on the probe type)
- Archives Management - Patient information management, Patient images record, Patient exam report.
- Power Supply - AC 240V-100V, 50Hz-60Hz
- A broad range of transducers available
- Software packages, General measurement, OB, Obstetrics, GYN, Urology, Abdomen, Cardiac B/M mode, Vascular, Small parts, Orthopedic, Pediatrics.
- Standard Configuration
- Main Unit
- 3 x USB ports
- 1 x Probe connector
- C3-A convex probe included
- VGA Port
- Video Port
- LAN Port
- 2 Probe connectors
- Built in Battery
- DICOM 3.0
- Anti-Water keyboard cover
- Carry Bag
- Support PC Printer
- Genuine Strong Trolley