Chison ECO1 On Sale
Now at Lowest Price! LIMITED QUANTITY
Comes with one probe of choice. Battery included as standard.
Chison ECO 1 is the newest model from Chison. Provides varied high frequency probes and good image quality. Chison ECO 1 portable ultrasound is both reliable and affordable. A comprehensive and excellent choice for a diagnostic tool.
ECO1 uses the latest advanced technologies such as: Compound Imaging, SRA, Multiple Beam-forming, and Tissue Harmonic Imaging. These improve the image quality, resolution, penetration and frame rate, and ECO is the only system that has all these advanced features on a black and white ultrasound.
ECO1 is lightweight at 14 pounds including battery. The AC adapter is very small and lightweight for travel, three times smaller than most other portable machines.
ECO1 has medical grade LED screen to allow a brighter image outdoors, while being energy efficient and eco-friendly compared to other models with LCD.
ECO1 feature's one key to full screen image, making the image as a 15" screen, while keeping the machine small and portable. Also one key to generate a complete report including: automatic measurement captured, picture and comments added. A very streamlined and convenient way to make faster exams and reports, while other ultrasounds complicate these steps.
ECO1 supports both video and pc printers, and advantage over most others that only support video printer. Simply connect the PC printer through the USB port, and hit one key to print.
ECO1 features complete DICOM functions including: storage, print, structure report (vascular, OBGYN, cardiac, etc.), with fast sending time, many others have slow reports that waste your time.
Some features of ECO 1 are listed below.
12 inch rotatable LED monitor (0 - 30 deg) adapt to different viewing angles
Ultra light and compact design, ideal for mobile services
Applications: Urology, Vascular, Small Parts, Pediatrics, Cardiology
- Display Modes: B, B/B, 4B, M, B/M
- Gray Scale 256 Levels
- Multiple Beam forming Technology (Enhance Frame Rate, Improve Image Resolution)
- 240mm Max Scanning Depth (depending on the probe type)
- 2.5MHz - 11 MHz Probe Frequency (depending on the probe type)
- Archives Management - Patient information management, Patient images record, Patient exam report.
- Power Supply - AC 240V-100V, 50Hz-60Hz
- A broad range of transducers available
- Software packages, General measurement, OB, Obstetrics, GYN, Urology, Abdomen, Cardiac B/M mode, Vascular, Small parts, Orthopedic, Pediatrics.
- Standard Configuration
- Main Unit
- 3 x USB ports
- 1 x Probe connector
- C3-A convex probe included
- VGA Port
- Video Port
- LAN Port
- DICOM 3.0
- Supports PC Printer
- Carry Bag
- 2 Probe connectors
- Anti-Water keyboard cover
- Genuine Strong Trolley