Chison ECO1Vet on Sale
Premium design at an affordable price!
This ECO1Vet machine for sale is a Demo--was used for about 1 hour for photography.
ECO1Vet is an affordable and high quality hand carried portable ultrasound machine. Light weight machine boasts brilliant image quality. The excellent image quality of Chison ECO 1Vet makes for a very reliable ultrasound diagnosis for pregnancy checking in all kinds of animals. Can be used for sex determination, measurement of follicles, and heat detect of cattle and mares to determine best time for insemination. Very high frequency probe.
ECO1Vet has a streamlined workflow with real time image save, one key image save for still image and cine loop (most ultrasounds have complicated image save with many steps). Saved image and cine loop are right on the screen to make for easy browsing. Images and cine loop can be sent to USB, and read on PC (most black and white ultrasounds can not read cine loop on PC).
- Premium Design at an excellent price
- Applications for large animal include reproduction and tendon
- Applications for small animals include checking abdomen, small parts, and basic cardiology
- Canine: GS,CRL, HD, BD
- Feline: HD, BD
- Equine: GS
- Bovine: BPD, CRL, Trunk Diameter
- Ovine: BPD, CRL, Trunk Diameter
- Display Modes: B, B/B, 48, M, B/M
- Gray Scale: 256 Levels
- Scanning Depth: 240mm Max (depends on the probe types)
- Probe Frequency: 2.5MHz - 11MHz (Depend on the probe types)
- One connector (Standard )
- Cine Loop: 256 frames
- Zoom: 4 steps
Standard Configuration included
- C3-A: 3.5MHz Convex(2.5MHz to 5.0MHz) For Abdomen, Large animal
- L7M-A:7.5MHz Linear(5.3 MHz to 10.0MHz) Application: Small parts, vascular of small animal or Equine tendon
- MC6-A :6.0MHz Micro-Convex(4.5MHz to 8MHz) used in: Abdomen, cardiac, urology, OB/GYN Small animal: 10kg
- L7V-A: 7.5MHz Linear rectal(5.3MHz to 10.0MHz) Application: Reproduction, OB/GYN, Large animal
Came quickly, turns on, now to figure it out!
Chison ECO1 Vet
want to write a lot, but I will write little and concisely.I have been working as a veterinarian for 15 years. I have never seen a company like keebo. thank you so much.
I needed an ultrasound for snakes, this machine works great but did not give the detail I needed for my snakes. Sent it back and upgraded. The company was very nice about the exchange.
strongly recommend these units to every one, beginers or advanced, we can see, a great variety of pathologies, very easy to export to Radiologist or just your PC.