I had a good experience. Everything went smoothly including ordering, customer service, shipping and product shape. Would recommend
You can't beat the price on this unit. I trained on Sonosite's very expensive models - they are about 10 times as expensive. This does everything I need as a sports medicine doctor visualizing joints. The images are great. It can do stills and video.
The images are quite sharp and intuitive use. Five stars
Chison ECO1 Vet
Chison ECO1 Vet
Chison ECO-1Vet is the newest model from Chison. Provides a variety of high frequency probes and good image quality. Chison ECO-1VET is portable, reliable and affordable. An excellent choice for a diagnostic tool.
Some features of Chison ECO-1Vet are listed below.
- Applications - Large animals: Reproduction, Tendon; Small animals: Abdomen, Small parts, Basic cardiology
- 12 inch rotatable LED monitor (0 - 30 deg) adapt to different viewing angles
- Ultra light and compact design, ideal for mobile services
- Display Modes: B, B/B, 4B, M, B/M
- Gray Scale 256 Levels
- Multiple Beam forming Technology (Enhance Frame Rate, Improve Image Resolution)
- 240mm Max Scanning Depth (depending on the probe type)
- 2.5MHz - 11 MHz Probe Frequency (depending on the probe type)
- Archives Management - Patient information management, Patient images record, Patient exam report.
- Software Packages: Canince:GS, CRL, HD, BD; Feline: HD, BD; Equine: GS; Bovine: BPD, CRL, Trunk Diameter; Ovine: BPD, CRL, Trunk Diameter
- Power Supply - AC 240V-100V, 50Hz-60Hz
- A broad range of transducers available
- Main unit with 12” LED monitor
- 1pc 5.3 - 10.0MHz linear probe L7M-A
- Compound Imaging, Tissue Harmonic, i-image, Trapezoida, Chroma
- 1 probe connector
- Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery BT-2500 (2 hours)
- Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery (2 hours)
- Power Adaptor
- Anti-water keyboard cover
- 2nd probe connector
- DICOM 3.0
- Deluxe trolley TR-8000
- Carry bag