Chison Ebit50 VET
Chison EBit50 VET is a portable & light-weight ultrasound which offers ease of operation, comprehensive measurement packages, intelligent diagnoses and new technologies.
- Independent angle 15’’LED ( 0° - 30° tilted )
- Dual transducer ports ( Built-in )
- Probe holders
- Removable battery
● Theft-proof lock
● Dedicated adapter
● Printer socket
● Accessory box
● Trolley height adjustable(Three levels available)
VASCULAR AND MSK
Automatically traces the intima and measures the thickness of the
intima. This allows you to measure the intima quickly, easily
Up to 18MHz High Frequency Linear Probe
Our high frequency linear probe provides unparalleled detail resolution and superior contrast resolution with up to 18 MHz imaging frequency.
These innovative algorithms have strengthened the image enhancement results significantly.
Advanced chipset is used to ensure fast frame rate.
With Super Needle, clinicians can see needle inside tissue more clearly during medical procedures. Needle angle up to ±30°
- Compared to the traditional dual-beam, EBit 50 VET uses quad-beam to receive signal, thus doubles the volume of signal received as well as the frame rate.
- Higher frame rate ensures better diagnostic confidence and efficiency. Especially for rapid movement of small animals.
- This adaptive color detection technology can automatically adjust the criteria of color and noise assessment in different tissues.
- As a result, color sensitivity of low-velocity flow is greatly enhanced.
Recently viewed products
SonoScape A6V Expert-E1V
Very accomadating and promptly returned emails. Enjoying the new ultrasound
Good ultrasound, good Image for the price, recently took a ultrasound and embryo transfer class at the Breeders Assistant school in Tomball Texas, and they use the same one A6V, I dindnt have to take mine, I’m glad I got that ultrasound.
The machine has met my expectations. The larger screen is quite an improvement over other machines I looked at. The travel case will be a nice asset. The user manual could be more helpful though the machine appears to be fairly intuitive.
Owner - Shelly