Chison EBit 60 Vet
Powerful Color Doppler
Chison EBit 60 Vet gives all the power needed in today's challenging veterinary environments while remaining ultra-portable and affordable. It features cutting-edge imaging technologies, precise and intuitive workflow, ergonomic eco-friendly design, and versatile transducers for all animal applications.
- Quality Cardiac Software
- 7-18 MHz L12-E, High-Frequency Linear Array Probe
- Ultra-Portable at 15lbs
- FDA Approved
- 15" LED Screen, angled up to 30°
- Features FHI, better than THI
- Will not sacrifice depth for resolution.
- Full-Screen Option
- Will not sacrifice image resolution.
- High frame rate
- Full-Screen Option
- Will not sacrifice image resolution
- One-touch user adjusted contrast resolution based on tissue density
- Enhance, Normal, and Suppress settings: increases or decreases contrast resolution, based on tissue type and user preferences
- Uses quad-beam technology for ultrasound signal receiving compared to dual-beam former on most ultrasound machines
- Doubles the volume of signals received over traditional methods, increasing image resolution and generating more accurate images
- Higher frame rates give better diagnostic confidence and efficiency, especial for moving organs
- Adaptive color detection technology automatically adjusts the assessment of color signal and noise according to different tissues
- Significantly enhances color sensitivity of low-velocity flow
- Advanced chipset ensures a faster frame rate
- Better image enhancement results using innovative algorithms
Recently viewed products
We have bought several ultrasounds from KeeboVet.
eBit10Vet has best image and best performances. We also got 3 year warranty.
the ebit 60 has very good cardiac, i threw my GE away!
We received the unit as promised. It was well packaged and arrived in exceptional condition.
Plugged the unit in and our staff reviewed its operational manual and was very pleased.
Once I.T. Completes the intragration with our pacs platform we will be ready to start scanning.
President & CEO
Specialized Imaging and the heartguys of Colorado
Mr Stole and his team did great work. Highly recommended.