KeeboSono Model C7 with 15" Screen
Comparable with high end ultrasounds like: SonoScape S8, Chison Q9, Mindray M-7.
Lowest price on Color Doppler Ultrasound with CW.
KeeboSono C7 is continuous wave and pulse wave color Doppler ultrasound based on an advanced PC platform. C7 is integrated with new clinical ultrasonography solutions including: superior image, comprehensive functions, easy to carry unique design, and many more features.
- Pulse Wave and Continuous Wave Doppler
- Adjustable monitor to 90°
- Compact and lightweight
- Built-in lithium battery
- Versatile Probes up to 15Mhz
- Easy operation improves work efficiency
ADVANCED IMAGING TECHNOLOGIES
- Phase inversion harmonic imaging and frequency compound imaging
- Ensure excellent penetration and a more delicate 2D image
- Spatial Compound Imaging
- Combines images from multiple scanned angles to reduce artifact and improve image quality.
- Speckle Reduction Technology
- Reduce speckle noise and improve image quality.
Multiple Imaging Modes
- B/C/PW/CW/BCD triplex imaging, Wide-angle Steer scanning imaging,
- Panoramic imaging, Trapezoid imaging (linear probe only),
- Anatomical M mode,
- Color M mode, tissue Doppler imaging (TDI), 3D/4D imaging
- One key Image Optimization: Automatically adjust imaging parameters to optimize the image with one key.
Color Doppler Enhancement Technology
- Effectively suppress color Doppler flashing noise and improves the color flow resolution and sensitivity.
- Multi-Beam Formation Technology
- Increases time resolution and frame rate
- Auto measurement of intima-media thickness (IMT)