Cannulated Bone Drill M-5
Cannulated Bone Drill offers strong host power. It is reliable and provides stable operation. Designed in line with the safety standards, this strong host power drill is compact and light weight making long hour of operations easier.
It is suitable for K-wire, intramedullary nails and other operations. It is also suitable for high temperature sterilization. Some features of the drill are listed below.
- Maximum speed: 1,200rpm, stepless speed regulation, rotating in positive and negative direction for selection, stable operation
- Gripping drill bit of diameter 0.6-8mm
- Max. cannulated diameter: 4.5mm, suitable for K-wire, intramedullary nails and other operations;
- Battery voltage: 14.4V; exempt from disinfection design; 2 batteries;
- Strong host power, conjoined closed cover;
- Suitable for high temperature sterilization
Please let me know about orgin and company