Used Chison 8300Vet Ultrasound Machine, with Veterinary Micro Convex Probe, 5-8 Mhz.
Chison 8300 is a high-quality Ultrasound with 32 channel technology. This is the best deal for an affordable, portable, black and white high-quality ultrasound found in USA market. Good image quality and low price make this model popular, and it continues to sell all over the world for over 10 years, with excellent customer satisfaction.
- An additional probe can be bought for $1000 with the machine, otherwise, it is $1500 by itself.
- Deluxe Chison Trolley is included with 4 probe holders, retails for $499.
- Chison 8300 has the same performance as Mindray DP-6600 and Sonoscape A6.
- Free shipping with UPS ground in the USA and to Canada
- Applications: Abdomen, OB&GYN, Reproduction, Small parts, and Cardiology
- Display modes: B, B/B,4B, B/M, M
Gray Scale: 256 levels
- Scanning Techniques: Real-time dynamic imaging: RDF, RDA, DFS, DRA, Harmonic imaging, Compound imaging, VHSI (Image optimization software)
- Scanning Depth: 240mm Max. (Depends on the probe types)
- Probe Frequency: 2.5MHz - 10.0MHz (Depends on the probe types)Scanning Methods
- Two Probe Connectors
- 10" SVGA high-resolution monitor
- CINE loop 128frames
- Image storage Permanent storage on Built-in memory, and USB disk
- Zoom 4-step Image Processing
- Pre-processing: IP selection, dynamic range, edge enhancement, smooth, frame averaging, scanning angle selection, line density selection
- Post-processing: Y correction, gray transformation, gray rejection.
- STC: 6 slides for Near, Far and Overall gain control.
- B mode: distance, circumference, area, volume, ratio, angle, % stenosis, histogram, profile.
- M mode: distance, time, velocity, heart rate.
- Full screen documentation, hospital name, patient name, date/time.
- Annotation database available. Pre-saved phrases can be recalled.
- AC230V ± 10%,50Hz(standard)/AC110V ± 10%,60Hz (Upon customer request)
- Main unit+ Linear array probe 5-10Mhz + 2 probe connectors + 2 USB ports+ VGA port
KeeboMed, Inc. Mount Prospect, IL USA Seller
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item." If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional charges might be.