Chromic Catgut Sterile Surgical SuturesChromic surgical sutures are an absorbable sterile suture composed of purified connective tissue derived from either the serosal layer of beef or submucosal fibrous layer of sheep intestines. The chromic gut contains a salt solution to delay absorption. Surgical catgut sutures meets all requirements established by the United States Pharmacopeia (U.S.P) for absorbable surgical sutures.
Surgical chromic catgut sutures are indicated for use in general, soft tissue approximation and/or ligation including use in ophthalmic procedures, but not for use in cardiovascular and neurological procedures.
Absorbable sutures should not be used where extended approximation of tissue is required, as gut is a collagen based material and chromic gut is treated with chromic salt solutions.
- Box of 12 sutures, sterile, not opened, Absorbable 75 cm
- Top quality suture
- The sutures have an excellent reputation and are receiving very good customer satisfaction
- CE approved
- For Veterinary Use Only in the USA
Available Sizes of Chromic Catgut, 75cm with needle
- Size 2/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 30mm
- Size 2/0: Round bodied 3/8, 26mm
- Size 3/0: Round bodied 3/8, 19mm
- Size 4/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 30mm
- Size 4/0: Round bodied 3/8, 16mm
- Size 5/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 16mm
- Size 5/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 20mm
- Size 5/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 30mm
- Size 5/0: Round bodied 3/8, 16mm
Recently viewed products
Happy with sutures. . The only concern is, there are times that the sutures desolve in about 7 days . They should stay in tact for 14 days to my understanding. Thanks Tony Moralez
On time and great
Just what we expected.
Reverse cut needle sharp. Thread good, however, it tends to desolve at times way before it should. At times 2 or 3 days after.