Very accomadating and promptly returned emails. Enjoying the new ultrasound
Good ultrasound, good Image for the price, recently took a ultrasound and embryo transfer class at the Breeders Assistant school in Tomball Texas, and they use the same one A6V, I dindnt have to take mine, I’m glad I got that ultrasound.
The machine has met my expectations. The larger screen is quite an improvement over other machines I looked at. The travel case will be a nice asset. The user manual could be more helpful though the machine appears to be fairly intuitive.
Owner - Shelly
Great quality detail!
Excellent choice of quality ultrasound for an affordable price!
Has excellent customer reviews. "Excellent! Great seller" Buyer: gotshowpigs; "Thank you very much for your patient and collaboration. The machine works!" Buyer: maxrube
This is our BEST Portable Black & White Hand Carry System and we think that for large animals and mixed practice this model is best deal. Below are the reasons.
- This is Famous brand name ultrasound, very popular in all over the world with excellent image quality.
- Unique features for veterinary rectal probe L761V:
- High Frequency 4-12MHz which allows very clear image-there is not another ultrasound with such high frequency for rectal probe. There are some ultrasound with rectal probe that goes up to 10MHz, but sacrifice the size of lens which is low like 50 or 55mm. Some ultrasounds have rectal probe with lens 70mm, but then the frequency is only 5.5/6.5/7.5MHz. To make rectal probe with high frequency and long lens 70mm is very hard. Only SonoScape can do this. Long lens 70mm and high frequency 4-12Mhz has only SonoScape A6V, and experienced monographers know how important this is.
- Rectal probe has 128 Elements which is import and for clear image (Most of the ultrasounds have rectal probe with 80 elements).
- Cord 10 Foot long (Most of the rectal probes cords are 7 Foot long).
- Unique Veterinary Abdominal Micro-Convex probe-C612
- This probe has frequency 5-9MHz (most probe safe up to 8.00MHz)
- The C612 probe has very wide angle. Excellent for examination of all sizes of dogs and cats.
- The probe is very small and light. Very good for work even with smallest animals.
- Unique Convex probe C351 This probe goes very Deep up to 350mm (the other ultrasound have convex probe that goes up to 250mm). The deep is very important for checking bigger animals, like largest goats, sheep, pigs and also horses. There is not other convex probe in the market today that works better for horses then C351.
- Large 12" Adjustable LCD screen - LCD screen is much better the CRT screen, and has better image quality and it is lighter.
- Image on full screen - Images are displayed largely, using most of the screen, making it very easy to work with. (There are ultrasounds with 12" screen but the image is only displayed on half of the screen, which will produce an image similar to having a 10" screen.)
- The machine has 32 Channels - which improves the image quality (most of ultrasounds with low price are with 16 Channels, few with 24)
- Sonoscape A6V like standard comes with carrying bag on wheels. (retail price is $300).
- Sonoscape A6V like standard comes with built in battery. (for other models it is optional and cost $300-$500).
- DICOM is standard configuration too. (For many models it is optional and cost $500).
- A6V is light weight only 12LBs easy to cary.
- Sonoscape A6V like standard comes with two probe connectors (for many ultrasounds second connector is optional and cost $300)
- A6V supports many laser printers (many models do not accept it, or just 1-2 models), which is very imprtanty since laser printers are very affordable $100-$150.
Standard configuration includes
- Built-in Linux system
- Full digital beam former
- High resolution industrial-grade color LCD
- Cine Memory, Image memory
- 8-steps TGC continuously adjustable
- 5 frequency-selection for each probe, working frequency from 2.0MHz to 12.0MHz (probe depending)
- Two Probes connectors and selectable via keyboard and Hot swap
- Chroma: 8 types
- Imaging mode: Tissue harmonic Imaging, B, B+B, B+M, M, 4B Basic measurement, OB measurement, Cardiac measurement and other measurement
- Net weight: Approx 6kg (without probe)
- C351, 6-2MHz/R50mm Convex Probe for Abdominal and Obstetrics
- Trolley for A6
- Footswitch for A6 for freeze
- External DVD-RW for storage
- C351, 6-2MHz/R50mm, Abdominal Convex Probe
- L745, 11-5MHz/46mm, Vascular Small Parts Linear Probe
- 6V4, 9-4MHz/R13mm, Endovaginal Probe
- EC2, 9-4MHz/R10.3mm, Endovaginal Probe
- C312, 5-2MHz/R15mm, Adult Cardiology Convex Probe
- C612, 9-4MHz/R13mm, Pediatric, Veterinary Convex Probe
- C543, 8-3MHz/R40mm, Abdominal, Pediatric Convex Probe
- BCL10-5 biplane transrectal probe, convex 9-4MHz/R10mm, Linear 11-5MHz/60mm,
Optional Biopsy guide for transducer
- Biopsy guide for C351 probe
- Biopsy guide for L745 probe
- Biopsy guide for 6V4 probe
- Biopsy guide for EC2 probe (Metal)