Refurbished Chison ECO1
Refurbished -Warranty 2 years
Chison ECO1 provides a variety of high frequency probes and good image quality. Chison ECO1 is portable, reliable and affordable. An excellent choice for a diagnostic tool.
ECO1 uses the best advanced technologies: Compound Imaging, SRA, Multiple Beam-forming, and Tissue Harmonic Imaging improving the image quality, resolution, penetration and frame rate. ECO is the only system that has all these advanced features on a black and white ultrasound.
ECO1 is lightweight at 14lbs, including battery. The AC adapter is very small and lightweight for travel, three times smaller than most other portable machines.
ECO1 features medical grade LED screen to give a brighter image outdoors, and is energy saving and eco-friendly compared to other models with LCD.
ECO1 feature's one key to full screen image, making the image as a 15" screen, and yet keeping the machine small and portable. Also one key to generate a complete report including: automatic measurement captured, picture and comments added. This is very streamlined and convenient for faster exams and reports, while other ultrasounds complicate these steps.
ECO1 supports video and pc printers, an advantage over most others that only support video printer. Simply connect the PC printer through the USB port, and hit one key to print.
ECO1 has complete DICOM function including: storage, print, structure report (vascular, OBGYN, cardiac, etc.), and fast sending time, many others have slow reports that waste your time.
New model, designed according to the new technologies.
Boasts an LED Screen. ECO1 is light weight and user friendly saving time and frustration. Reporting is easy and also features photo insertion. Comprehensive video saving and many other improved unique functions.
Some features of ECO1 are listed below.
- 12 inch rotatable LED monitor (0 - 30 deg) adapt to different viewing angles
- Ultra light and compact design, ideal for mobile services
- Applications: Urology, Vascular, Small Parts, Pediatrics, Cardiology
- Display Modes: B, B/B, 4B, M, B/M
- Gray Scale 256 Levels
- Multiple Beam forming Technology (Enhance Frame Rate, Improve Image Resolution)
- 240mm Max Scanning Depth (depending on the probe type)
- 2.5MHz - 11 MHz Probe Frequency (depending on the probe type)
- Archives Management - Patient information management, Patient images record, Patient exam report.
- Power Supply - AC 240V-100V, 50Hz-60Hz
- A broad range of transducers available
- Software packages, General measurement, OB, Obstetrics, GYN, Urology, Abdomen, Cardiac B/M mode, Vascular, Small parts, Orthopedic, Pediatrics.
- Main Unit
- 3 x USB ports
- 1 x Probe connector
- C3-A convex probe included
- VGA Port
- Video Port
- LAN Port
- Built in Battery
- DICOM 3.0
- Carrying Bag
- Supports PC Printer
- 2 Probe connectors
- Anti-Water keyboard cover
Just received equipment last week - so far so good!
I'm really impressed with my used/refurbished Chison Eco2. Stole is great to work with!
Great product for a very affordable price and fast delivery.
I use a portable ultrasound for mission trips. I do 2 a year. Paraguay and Guatemala. This machine seems like it will be great for the job. I will know more after my trip to Paraguay in July.