Chison Ebit 30
Chison EBit 30 color doppler ultrasound is portable and light-weight that offers ease of operation, comprehensive measurement packages, intelligent diagnoses, and new technologies.
- Independent angle 15’’ LED ( 0° - 30° tilted )
- Dual transducer ports ( Built-in )
- Probe holders
- Removable battery
- Theft-proof lock
- Dedicated adapter
- Printer socket
- Accessory box
- Trolley height adjustable (Three levels available)
Vascular and MSK
Automatically traces the intima and measures the thickness of the intima. This allows you to measure the intima quickly, easily, and accurately.
Up to 18MHz High-Frequency Linear Probe
Our high-frequency linear probe provides unparalleled detail resolution and superior contrast resolution with up to 18 MHz imaging frequency.
These innovative algorithms have strengthened the image enhancement results significantly.
Advanced chipset is used to ensure a fast frame rate.
With Super Needle, clinicians can see needle inside tissue more clearly during medical procedures. Needle angle up to ±30°
- Compared to the traditional dual-beam, EBit 30 uses quad-beam to receive signal, thus doubles the volume of the signal received as well as the frame rate.
- Higher frame rate ensures better diagnostic confidence and efficiency. Especially for the rapid movement of small animals.
- This adaptive color detection technology can automatically adjust the criteria of color and noise assessment in different tissues.
- As a result, the color sensitivity of low-velocity flow is greatly enhanced.
Recently viewed products
We have bought several ultrasounds from KeeboVet.
eBit10Vet has best image and best performances. We also got 3 year warranty.
the ebit 60 has very good cardiac, i threw my GE away!
We received the unit as promised. It was well packaged and arrived in exceptional condition.
Plugged the unit in and our staff reviewed its operational manual and was very pleased.
Once I.T. Completes the intragration with our pacs platform we will be ready to start scanning.
President & CEO
Specialized Imaging and the heartguys of Colorado
Mr Stole and his team did great work. Highly recommended.