Smartphone Imaging Device
Call for the best price!
Accurate and inexpensive diagnostics tool!
Mobisante has built the world’s first smartphone-based ultrasound imaging system, the MobiUS™ SP1 ultrasound system. This award winning system, cleared by the FDA, brings ultrasound imaging within reach of health care professionals everywhere, thus helping healthcare professionals practice better medicine and reduce costs.
MobiUS fuses the power and wireless connectivity of a smartphone with the Internet into a game-changing diagnostic solution that is personal and accessible. Our patent pending intellectual property makes the system easy to use and to share information with remote providers.
Features of the Smartphone Imaging tool:
Convenient and Accessible - Fits in your pocket and is portable. Can be used with patients no matter what the circumstance. Easy to operate with an intuitive user interface.
Connected - Images can be easily and securely shared for archival, second opinion, or remote diagnosis using a cellular network, WiFi, or direct connectivity to a personal computer. The patient record is available for reimbursement purposes as well as benchmarking.
Affordable - Clinics and medical professionals in resource-limited settings can afford them.
Useable Everywhere - Smartphones can be charged almost anywhere, ensuring that MobiUS devices can operate independent of the electrical grid, making them an ideal choice for disaster relief organizations and mobile medical professionals.
- Medical Directors and CEOs of health care organizations, large and small, can improve outcomes, increase efficiency and reduce costs by equipping their providers with MobiUS devices.
- ER Doctors can carry MobiUS on their person and quickly detect internal bleeding by conducting the FAST exam without waiting for a cart-based system and a specialist to get there.
- A qualified RN or NP can use ultrasound to guide IV or central lines, reducing the risk of infection or accidentally piercing an artery.
- A rural OB/GYN can confirm pregnancy and detect common complications without sending patients to remote centers.
- A GP can look for gall bladder, kidney stones and aneurysms while they are conducting regular physical exams of their patients.
- Qualified Emergency Responders can use such devices to do simple diagnosis at the site of an accident, as well as send diagnostic data about the patient to the hospital to help them prepare in advance.
- While this enhanced access to ultrasound imaging may create a greater demand for the expertise of Radiologists at the main healthcare center, in the long term it will reduce costs by enabling earlier and faster diagnosis.
- Display: 4.1" WVGA (800×480) touch screen
- Dimensions: 5.1″ x 2.76″ x 0.4″ (130mm x 70mm x 9.9mm)
- Weight: 11.6 oz (includes probe)
- Image Resolution: Up to 480×480
- Image Size: ~ 250KB as raw data or ~50KB as JPEG
- Touch Screen User-Interface
- Imaging Presets & Optimization: Gain – Near, Mid, Far; Depth, Scale, Intensity, Contrast, Text annotations, Arrow, Measurements
- Image storage: 8GB or optional additional storage up to 32GB Cine: up to 6 secs, ~5.5MB
- Share Images: Email or USB sync to PC
- Network Connectivity: WiFi or cellular
- Battery: 1300 mAh +, continuous scan time > 60 min; Extended Battery: up to 330 min continuous scan time
- Patient Data: First name, Last name, ID, DOB, Picture
- Cold Start: 45 seconds, instant on from sleep mode
- MobiUS Viewer: Included, compatible with Windows 7, XP, Vista. Free download
- Supported Transducers: 3.5 and 5.0 MHz — Abdominal, OB/Gyn, Guidance procedures 7.5 MHz — Vascular, Guidance procedures, Small organs
- Standard Configuration in Soft Case: Smartphone with 8GB Micro-SD memory card, one transducer, USB cable, power cord, gel, Quick-Start Guide, Operator’s Manual.