ProSound C3CV- Hitachi Aloka
Call now for low price!
The ProSound C3CV system is powerful, portable imaging solution that offers amazing image quality not possible to make with other laptops. Its compact size and light weight make it easy to image.
With outstanding Images Image quality, ProSound C3CV ultrasound offers high-performance. Very intuitive and easy to use, it offers flexible design which allows the system to be instantly convertible from a portable unit to a cart-based system. Some features of ProSound C3CV are listed below.
- Weigh: 8 lbs, battery: works at least 2 hours.
- OneButton™ optimization simplifies the beginning of each exam by adjusting TGCs and a wide variety of other imaging controls, so you can immediately focus on the patient – not the hardware.
- Because the ProSound C3CV system runs as a Windows application on a standard laptop computer, you already understand how to use it. Further, it offers PC-related productivity benefits that are second nature.
- DICOM export is a snap, and integration with voice command and other applications is seamless. During the exam, most common tasks are accomplished with a single keystroke.
- Images, loops and reports can be transferred to standard word processing and presentation software applications with cut-and-paste simplicity. Data file management is intuitive. Wireless and Ethernet connectivity are built in. The ProSound C3CV supports a wide variety of transducers and exam types, delivers powerful vascular and cardiac reporting, and is designed to augment larger systems for imaging at remote locations or to serve as the primary imaging solution in smaller or office-based practice settings.
- Teratech Architecture enables simple and frequent software upgrades, and our unique Laptop Upgrade extended warrantee program makes it easy and inexpensive to keep your hardware up to date with the latest advances in PC processing, communications, data storage and display technologies.
- An investment in the Hitachi Aloka's ProSound C3CV Ultrasound System will maintain its value for years to come.
- Imaging Modes 2D/B-Mode, Fundamental and Harmonic Imaging M-Mode Power Doppler Directional Power Doppler Color Doppler Pulsed Wave and Continuous Wave Spectral Doppler Duplex Doppler (Simultaneous, Real-Time 2-D and Spectral Doppler Display) Triplex Display (Simultaneous, Real-Time 2-D, Color Doppler and Spectral Doppler Display) ECG trace Digital Image Acquisition
- Storage and Management Internal hard drive for image and data storage
- Integrated CDRW Drive Internal storage for more than 50,000 images
- Storage of static images and dynamic clips
- User-selectable formats for digital storage of static images and dynamic clips: Lossless native format AVI, BMP, TIFF and JPEG formats DICOM 3.0 format