1860 Medical 3M Respirators/face masks N95 Box of 20
3M Respirators N95 Model 1860 Box of 20
- 20 Pack
- Genuine 3M masks
- Manufactured by 3M
The 3M 1860/1860S Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. This product has a filter efficiency level of 95% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil*. It is fluid resistant, disposable and may be worn in surgery. It can fit a wide range of face sizes.
This product meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials; when worn properly and in combination with protective eyewear, it complies with the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. It also provides >99% BFE* against wearer generated micro-organisms.
1. Not for industrial use. Not for use with beards or other facial hair that prevents direct contact between the face and the sealing surface of the respirator. This respirator can help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (e.g. mold, avian influenza viruses, Bacillus anthrasis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc.) but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease. OSHA and other government agencies have not established safe exposure limits for these contaminants. This respirator is designed for occupational/professional use by adults who are properly trained in their use and limitations. This respirator was not designed to be used by children.
1. Before use for respiratory protection, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all requirements of OSHA 29 1910.134 such as medical evaluation, training and fit testing. In Canada, CSA standard Z94.4 requirements must be met. The 3M FT-10 (sweet solution) or FT-30 (bitter solution) Qualitative Fit Test Apparatus is recommended for this respirator.
2. If respirator becomes damaged, contaminated with blood or body fluids, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the area and replace the respirator. Otherwise, it may be stored and reused according to the facility's infection control policy. Discard after every use when used for surgical procedures.
3. Inspect respirator before each use to ensure that it is in good operating condition. Examine all the respirator parts for signs of damage including the two headbands, staples, noseclip, and nosefoam. The respirator should be disposed of immediately upon observation of damaged or missing parts.
4. Filtering facepieces are to be inspected prior to each use to assure there are no holes in the breathing zone other than the punctures around staples and no damage has occured. Enlarged holes resulting from ripped or torn filter material around staple punctures are considered damage. Immediately replace respirator if damaged. Staple perforations do not affect NIOSH approval.
* Tested against a 0.3 micron particle (mass median aerodynamic diameter) per 42 CFR 84.
*Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) determined by the modified Greene and Vesley test method.
VERY GOOD BUSINESS YOU WOULD RECOMMEND
I found the KN95 probided by Keebo Med to be a good mask. It's a little hot, but that's what happens when it fits tightly. The interesting thing was how fast it was delivered. I really appreciated that!
Nice service and product is great