Chison ECO 1Vet
Affordable Portable Ultrasound!
ECO 1Vet is a high quality portable ultrasound which offers excellent image quality. It is lightweight and very easy to use. ECO1VET is both hearty and reliable for pregnancy examinations with all kinds of animals. Can also be used for heat detection in cattle and mares enabling both clinician and owner to determine the best time for insemination, sex determination, and measurement of follicles. Software packages includes (Canine, Feline, Equine, Bovine, Ovine).
ECO 1Vet portable ultrasound is an excellent cost effective choice for a diagnostic tool. Offers a streamlined workflow, and a slim light design. Offers high frequency probes with excellent image quality.
ECO 1Vet has a streamlined workflow with real time image save, one key image save for still image and cine loop (most ultrasounds have complicated image save with many steps). Saved image and cine loop are right on the screen to make for easy browsing. Images and cine loop can be sent to USB, and read on PC (most black and white ultrasounds can not read cine loop on PC).
ECO 1Vet is better when compared with Edan DUS 60. DUS 60 cannot include images in report, has fixed screen, is much larger, and keyboard is not streamlined. Compared with Mindray DP10 & DP20, ECO1 has a higher working platform, full screen easy access, comparable image quality, long cine memory, FDA approval, better linear rectal probe, ability to switch from human to vet software, better accessories and a better price.
Specifications for Chison ECO 1Vet
- Applications - Large animals: Reproduction, Tendon; Small animals: Abdomen, Small parts, Basic cardiology
- 12 inch rotatable LED monitor (0 - 30 deg) adapt to different viewing angles
- Ultra light and compact design, ideal for mobile services
- Display Modes: B, B/B, 4B, M, B/M
- Gray Scale 256 Levels
- Multiple Beam forming Technology (Enhance Frame Rate, Improve Image Resolution)
- 240mm Max Scanning Depth (depending on the probe type)
- 2.5MHz - 11 MHz Probe Frequency (depending on the probe type)
- Archives Management - Patient information management, Patient images record, Patient exam report.
- Software Packages: Canince:GS, CRL, HD, BD; Feline: HD, BD; Equine: GS; Bovine: BPD, CRL, Trunk Diameter; Ovine: BPD, CRL, Trunk Diameter
- Power Supply - AC 240V-100V, 50Hz-60Hz
- A broad range of transducers available
- Main unit with 12” LED monitor
- 1pc 5.3 - 10.0MHz linear probe L7M-A
- Compound Imaging, Tissue Harmonic, i-image, Trapezoida, Chroma
- 1 probe connector
- Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery (2 hours)
- DICOM 3.0
- Carry Roller Bag
- Power Adaptor
- Anti-water keyboard cover
- 2nd probe connector
- Deluxe trolley TR-8000
Probes of your choice
- C3-A: 3.5MHz Convex (2.5MHz to 5.0MHz) Application: For Abdomen, Large animal
- L7M-A:7.5MHz Linear (5.3 MHz to 10.0MHz) Application: Small parts, vascular of small animal or Equine tendon
- MC6-A :6.0MHz Micro-Convex (4.5MHz to 8MHz) Application: Abdomen, cardiac, urology, OB/GYN Small animal: 10kg
- L7V-A: 7.5MHz Linear rectal (5.3MHz to 10.0MHz) Application: Reproduction, OB/GYN, Large animal
Recently viewed products
excellent service, great prices and fast shipping. would recommend 110%
But not durable as it’s broken after using a few months which took me about 2 months to fix
The most useful machine ever!!! Works great, with awesome image. Fast processing and super easy to use!!! So happy with this purchase. I will definitely continue to come back and purchase more equipment.
Just received equipment last week - so far so good!